the patchnotes aren't complete (21aug17 lupkow pass patch) : they added 15 second delay as spectator

NL73schietdammer
347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited August 21
the patchnotes aren't complete (21aug17 lupkow pass patch) : they added EXACTLY 15 second delay as spectator

patchnotes > https://www.battlefield.com/en-gb/news/update-notes/lupkow-pass-update

have no clue how they managed to do that , where is all teh data stored for the last 15 seconds

i am not drunk , this goes for the pc version. really weird to see the 15secodns difference + the ticket difference

they probably did it for cheaters? at first i thought must be a bugged server but they all have it and it absolutely came with this patch.

Comments

• DingoKillr
    2150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I did see talk of this going to occur, was not aware it had been done.

I thought it was going to be much smaller time frame.
  • MarxistDictator
    3077 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Huh I wonder why

Was spectator cheating a thing? It seems like it'd be so boring for the other people involved.
  • SonicFrequency
    32 postsMember, Developer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
    have no clue how they managed to do that , where is all teh data stored for the last 15 seconds

Magic of course :)
  • firechickenfan
    225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The patch notes are. NEVER. "Complete"
  • Miles_Vappa
    185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ah the hold ghosting.

Glad they did it if that was teh case. Curious if that will affect how it looks.
  • NL73schietdammer
    347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Magic of course :)

yes i figured it out i think , when you start spectating you ahve to wait 15secodns before you can see something so the buffer is client side not server side