Disappointed...

SupremeEpidemic
412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I'm disappointed that Lupkow Pass(In The Name of The Tsar) isn't available on Frontlines gamemode during the 'premium early access'. It is although included in the option to add Lupkow Pass-Frontlines to a custom server but upon loading the server it automatically switches to some random gamemode/map. Any info would be appreciated.

Comments

• moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As with the guns it's likely to be implemented on the full DLC release in September.
  • SupremeEpidemic
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    As with the guns it's likely to be implemented on the full DLC release in September.

Unfortunately that is probably true...I do like playing conquest, but I really enjoy playing Frontlines the most. So that is what really disappointed me about only having the 'early access' for Lupkow Pass through conquest, tdm, etc. Oh well, just have to wait. SMH

Nevermind my edit to this post...I was lucky and it loaded Lupkow Pass Conquest Pre Match, and I had mistaken that it was Frontlines. Back to waiting for the full ITNT.
    Post edited by SupremeEpidemic on