Ever been a custom server with Aim Assist/AutoRotation OFF as the only difference from DICE server?

Astr0damus
2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Has there ever been a custom server with Aim Assist/AutoRotation OFF as the only difference from DICE server?
Every custom server I've checked has FRIENDLY FIRE ON (in other words, it is a hardcore mode)
Why is this the norm for nearly every single custom server?

If anyone can tell me of a server that only has AA/Auto Rotation (slow down) OFF as the only difference from regular DICE servers, please tell me the name and I will make it a favorite.

Comments

• full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    as long as 3D spotting ,auto regeneration And the slowdown aa is off as well . I'd join. HC isn't about the high damage model to me. it's about no hand holding gameplay . pure player Vs player . the game doesn't help you in any way .
  • 187Bear
    578 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They had a custom game mode from Dice once. Game was on Argonne forest. I picked automatico and had some fun.
  • TheUltimateM16
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No, I'd love to see one with auto rotation AND slowdown off though, especially considering all of the snipers on HC matches. Gets annoying sometimes.
    full951 wrote: »
    as long as 3D spotting ,auto regeneration And the slowdown aa is off as well . I'd join. HC isn't about the high damage model to me. it's about no hand holding gameplay . pure player Vs player . the game doesn't help you in any way .
    Are there any servers on Xbox One like this?
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    No, I'd love to see one with auto rotation AND slowdown off though, especially considering all of the snipers on HC matches. Gets annoying sometimes.

I agree . both off. the op just mentioned one of the types off so I said the other .

dice used to run battlefield a lot like this on pc where aim assit isn't even a thing. but the closest we have to it now is Classic mode ... what happened to that ? it was bf1 and not bf4 right that ran classic mode?

so far I've only found hardcover servers to have both aim assist off. look for hardcoreleague or project reality . then when you play them many of the clans you see in there often have servers of their own with the same settings .

the only time I've seen a core match with aim assit off was at least a month ago. a couple of the Friday nights with dice servers ran aim assit off. but I check every Friday since and I haven't seen one set up like that in a while .
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Yeah they got a few going. I think they're called Phoenix Gaming and Hardcore League puts them out. And some big ques to get in, like 5 people ahead of you.

You have to go to "Custom Games", and go to the " Hardcore Conquest" prompt, and press X to see the servers, and set the browser to "Players" and keep refreshing, and they're gonna come up.

They're probably the only full servers left on Hardcore right now, so it shouldn't be hard to find.

I love playing with the aim assist off, as long as i know everyone has it off as well.

And you would think HC you'd be dying all the time, but the opposite is true, being there's no grenade spam, and you can't spray and pray, because you have to "spot" everything in so you don't kill teamates. I uses Phoenix's b/c they have Standard Issue Rifles set to "on", and i need my ironsight rifle for the Assault Class, being i like to blow up tanks lol.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah.. I played a couple hc matches and got blown away trying to spot everyone even 2 feet in front of you because I've only been playing this game for 3 months, but they've obviously been playing since Nov 2016 and can already identify which uniform is which etc..
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    Yeah.. I played a couple hc matches and got blown away trying to spot everyone even 2 feet in front of you because I've only been playing this game for 3 months, but they've obviously been playing since Nov 2016 and can already identify which uniform is which etc..

Well ever since BC1, i just spot everything i see before i shoot. You get points for that as an assist, and so for me, i'm just accustomed to spotting before shooting. And i find HC to be actually more fun, in that you have to be careful before you do things, and it just makes it less of a maelstrom as compared to Vanilla.
  • FireteamRED
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I will rent a sever if enough of you guys sign up for this
  • full951
    if it's west coast I'll definitely hop in even if one person is in it .
  • Votekick_Jairo
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm planning on renting one tonight as a trial run. It will not be hardcore though, and located in West US. I made a post here https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/121213/need-feedback-input-for-no-auto-rotation-server-rental#latest