The Jet TV Missile...

wert718
336 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
...would have made a lot more sense on the stealth jet instead of attack jet. I definitely would have used it there over LGM.

Comments

• KorpusDraige
    2353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Leaves you open for attack.
  • CSA_Gazzony
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    The idea of the att jet is to take down enemy vehicles, the idea of the stealth jet is to engage in enemy air like helicopters or jets.
  • Rotank
    981 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The SJ should have had access to the single jdam and the AJ should be able to carpet bomb.

Ah, the good ol days of BF2 and those 10-12 man kill feeds.
  • wert718
    Gazzony wrote: »
    The idea of the att jet is to take down enemy vehicles, the idea of the stealth jet is to engage in enemy air like helicopters or jets.

Tell me how LGM can take out air easier than a TV missile? Granted the TV leaves the jet vulnerable, but I'm just talking about the missiles themselves.
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Gazzony wrote: »

why the stealthjets got a guided missile then? if the air is cleaned you continue with ground,why not with tv missile...
  • Rev0verDrive
    6760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nothing quite using an LGM against other air assets ... The tears are real.
  • Rotank
    981 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Love seeing that soflam lock in the stealth jet.
  • wert718
    Rotank wrote: »

Love seeing that soflam lock in the stealth jet.

Agreed!
  • NoBanMePLS
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Leaves you open for attack.

It makes me happy though. I am a horrible jet pilot so I have a hard time taking out jets with anything other than the mobile AA and OFC my FAC. Ill trade TV's with a attack jet anyday Ill kill it, it will mobility hit me.
  • MegaTurtlebeta
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love the tv missile. I like taking out snipers with it.
  • KorpusDraige
    2353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

You can do that with the cannons/jdams/hydra pods, which are far better.
  • wert718

TV has a slightly easier time spotting people on PC, but that's its only benefit on attack jet I think
  • KorpusDraige
    wert718 wrote: »

TV has a slightly easier time spotting people on PC, but that's its only benefit on attack jet I think

Bigmap is your best option and that isn't enough to equip it. It has far more negatives then positives.
  • wert718

Bigmap is your best option and that isn't enough to equip it. It has far more negatives then positives.

Exactly, I agree with you 100%...on the attack jet. don't you think it would have been an upgrade on what the stealth jet has against infantry though?
  • Jlinz20
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Exactly, I agree with you 100%...on the attack jet. don't you think it would have been an upgrade on what the stealth jet has against infantry though?

The 25mm deals with infantry just fine, much better than a TV missile, the TV isn't an anti-infantry weapon, it just has potential to damage them if you have nothing else to throw at them.
  • Dark_Dragon279
    637 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Jlinz20 wrote: »

The 25mm deals with infantry just fine, much better than a TV missile, the TV isn't an anti-infantry weapon, it just has potential to damage them if you have nothing else to throw at them.

30mm*
  • Dark_Dragon279
    JDAM works better than tv missile in the killing vehicles department
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

A little easier to use than the TV missiles too - doesn't leave you vulnerable for attack either, or mess your speed up
  • Dark_Dragon279
    TickTak77 wrote: »

A little easier to use than the TV missiles too - doesn't leave you vulnerable for attack either, or mess your speed up

But if your not quick about it you crash and if you dont slow down its less accurate