Hackers

foxxyb
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I'm heartbroken myself and my community members at uxbg have always been loyal but just recently we encounter with a serious case of aim bot Pepole shooting round down corners so down was I.
It was the first time in four years I just turned my Xbox mid game I think and I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I may move my community over to cod ww2 as we have reported to ea dice and God nows everyone but nothing gets done considering we featured bf3-4-1 on our you tube page ea and dice and affiliates just don't care I'm gutted but have been left no choice

Comments

• TheRudeJudeTTV
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lmao. Then Randys just can't understand why players have to keep making alt accounts because of mass reporting....
  • ElliotLH
    9027 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    *sigh* There are no working 'hax' on current gen consoles as of yet. For example, a video came out recently showing a mod menu working on an offline PS4 (might have been and old firmware too/instead. I can't remember) for GTA 5 but the moment the console connected to the internet it was 'bricked' by Sony.
  • FireteamRED
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    is this thread a joke? Where is your evidence of this so called hack?
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    So strange.. never heard of hackers on console before
  • realkelach
    245 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It will be someone using a keyboard and mouse, I have seen them before moving unnaturally for a console with lots of ADAD spam. It is so much easier with keyboard and mouse and I expect soon they will make it native to Xbox, I personally am not a fan of that. I like how before the ability to mod them in people were even when it came to the tech side and controls.
  • fbodynut
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    foxxyb wrote: »
    I'm heartbroken myself and my community members at uxbg have always been loyal but just recently we encounter with a serious case of aim bot Pepole shooting round down corners so down was I.
    It was the first time in four years I just turned my Xbox mid game I think and I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I may move my community over to cod ww2 as we have reported to ea dice and God nows everyone but nothing gets done considering we featured bf3-4-1 on our you tube page ea and dice and affiliates just don't care I'm gutted but have been left no choice

have you tried not being stupid? i hear that makes console hacks go away instantly
  • Masqerader
    641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    foxxyb wrote: »

Ain't not hackers.

Aim assist, plus bad hit detection and high ping players.

Example tonight a player on the other team went 57 and 14 with 148 ping, it was so bad I killed him once, and then 3 seconds later I get an icon from his grenade and die....
  • DerLokator
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    After 850 hours BF1 on Xbox: No hackers, no Keyboard cheaters. In the last time no kills behind corners.
    Got only this bad kills, if I played without a wired Connection, without open NAT ports and with a high ping tv Screen because game mode setting was of. 95% there is no more lag on Servers, when I am playing.

BF1=best game of the world.

PS have fun playing COD with your friends with bad graphic engine, only 6v6, no vehicles, bad sound, no climbing on stuff like an old tank and p2p Servers ;)
  • realkelach
    edited August 2017
    DerLokator wrote: »
    After 850 hours BF1 on Xbox: No hackers, no Keyboard cheaters. In the last time no kills behind corners.
    Got only this bad kills, if I played without a wired Connection, without open NAT ports and with a high ping tv Screen because game mode setting was of. 95% there is no more lag on Servers, when I am playing.

PS have fun playing COD with your friends with bad graphic engine, only 6v6, no vehicles, bad sound, no climbing on stuff like an old tank and p2p Servers ;)

I suspect you cause the lag, it is either that or you enjoy walking around with your eyes closed without seeing the reality. I won't be playing COD, but BF1 has a long way to go in improving especially matchmaking and ping advantage.
  • BoCutta
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    *removed*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • DerLokator
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    realkelach wrote: »

I suspect you cause the lag, it is either that or you enjoy walking around with your eyes closed without seeing the reality. I won't be playing COD, but BF1 has a long way to go in improving especially matchmaking and ping advantage.

This lag discussion is an own discussion, sorry for off topic. Topic was Hackers on XBOX.
    There are no hackers on XBOX. Topic can be closed.
    Keyboard on XBOX? Maybe every 5.000-10.000th BF player, if not zero. Nothing to care about. Why do people even care about this worst case szenarios, which don't happen?
  • realkelach
    realkelach wrote: »

This lag discussion is an own discussion, sorry for off topic. Topic was Hackers on XBOX.
    There are no hackers on XBOX. Topic can be closed.
    Keyboard on XBOX? Maybe every 5.000-10.000th BF player, if not zero. Nothing to care about. Why do people even care about this worst case szenarios, which don't happen?

Gosh, your very defensive and demanding people to be silent by closing a thread, I touch a nerve? The truth hurts a little?

I think you confirmed what I said in how you replied.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13856 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    fbodynut wrote: »

have you tried not being stupid? i hear that makes console hacks go away instantly

Have you tried posting constructively without reverting to abusing others?

If you wish to be toxic, do so elsewhere.

@foxxyb
    It is highly unlikely there are cheats on consoles as they are a closed system.

I am going to lock this thread down before it spirals further out of control.

/thread.

This discussion has been closed.