Ballroom Blitz Rooftop Glitch

The_Lampshade
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Dice please patch this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Nothing but camping snipers on this map on roof tops that shouldnt be accesible.

Comments

• Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like the idea that you have 30 seconds to exit the roof once up there.

If not you are shot into the sky. I mean high up and then have to watch as your guy free falls face first into the ground. No parachute no escape just splat
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's free kills, get your sniper out and move them off there.
  • onehitwondah
    48 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OR! They make it destructible and collapsible.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Problem is they usually are all spawning on each other. Even if I snipe them off there like flies they keep multiplying faster than I can squash them.

Which is why I suggest rocketing them into the sky and have them watch helplessly as they splat the ground.
  • The_Flngersmith
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's not a glitch, it's paratrooping your way to the high vantage point.

There are plenty of anti-scout weapons/gadgets to implement.
    Stop whining and play smarter.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's not a glitch, it's paratrooping your way to the high vantage point.

There are plenty of anti-scout weapons/gadgets to implement.
    Stop whining and play smarter.
  • MurfCr
    1031 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What Imabaka70 said. I saw a guy walk up the side yesterday, I could not do it but he did. I have used the roof a few times. Usually over looking D flag from above the gate. I do like the free kills I have gotten from roof top guys.
  • MrWenting040
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    The more snipers on the roof the less there are on the flag. And its not a glitch all roofs are accesible in maps with planes. also they are easy tagets for planes and mortars.