Epic magical moments/ montages

Comments

• Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    For those of you who didn't know, I spent the last 15 years working as a Chef - here's how I now make my kebabs....

That last one was epic (grenades, then shish-kebab)

A comment and a question:
    1. Comment (and this is nothing against you or what you are doing.. it is aimed at DICE) I do not believe a prone player should be able to be kebabed.. I mean how can anyone avoid this?
    2. Now for the question: Have you ever gotten a double? >:) I think that would be hilarious to be going for someone who just had a squadmate spawn on them at a very inopportune moment.
  • Prep768
    3449 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Eddie1pop wrote: »
    How did u put the lance on for the vanilla maps? I tried last night but couldn't find the option

@eddie1pop - Check out my video before it (halfway up page 57) as that may explain it better, when highlighting the horse symbol R2 across to the sabre, select then change to lance

It took me a couple of games to figure it out - ps4 nearly went out the window :D
    "WHERE'S MY [word against forum regulations] KEBAB STICK??!!?!!!?!!!!
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How did u put the lance on for the vanilla maps? I tried last night but couldn't find the option

@eddie1pop - Check out my video before it (halfway up page 57) as that may explain it better, when highlighting the horse symbol R2 across to the sabre, select then change to lance

It took me a couple of games to figure it out - ps4 nearly went out the window :D

Guess what i'm having for diner today...?
    shish kebab
  • Eddie1pop
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Nice one ill give it a whirl later
  • Knucklehead23jp
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Found teddy bears on lupkow pass
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For those of you who didn't know, I spent the last 15 years working as a Chef - here's how I now make my kebabs....

Hop into a map with cavalry
    Put the "cursor" on the cavalry icon and press R2
    Press R2 until you see the cavalry sword and press arrow up or down to switch to lance
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Enjoy...

• KaasWoljaap
    156 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Enjoy...

Nice!
  • Chillmatik_86
    Had fun grinding Frontlines for the dogtag!
    Finally completed it the other day...

Bit of action from one the rounds I played...

Damn, Christmas in August! :)
    Very nice
  • KaasWoljaap
    156 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Had fun grinding Frontlines for the dogtag!
    Finally completed it the other day...

Bit of action from one the rounds I played...

Damn, Christmas in August! :)
    Very nice
    Those enemies were oblivious! :D
  • chaotic_xXx_kiwi
    365 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And not one tried to get a revenge kill on you
  • Chillmatik_86
    I SYRINGED A TRENCHRAIDER, IN THE FACE!!!!! :D
    I teabagged a dude, later on, he killed me started teabagging... then my LIMPEEEEET went off, last laugh's mine.. :D

Check it out and enjoy

• Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    Too hilarious!
    PS: I don't know why you put on your gas mask when tea-bagging, but it cracks me up every single time :D
    PPS: If you are holding a limpet in your hands, and get killed, does it work like martyrdom in Call of Duty? (or does it simply not deploy?)
  • Chillmatik_86
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    Too hilarious!
    PS: I don't know why you put on your gas mask when tea-bagging, but it cracks me up every single time :D
    PPS: If you are holding a limpet in your hands, and get killed, does it work like martyrdom in Call of Duty? (or does it simply not deploy?)

That mask thing just happens when i kill one with it, i'm not familiar with martyrdom CoD but if you don't hit R2 when holding a limpey befor you die you don't drop it and nothing happens
  • Astr0damus
    Martyrdom is just a "perk" or "Specialization" where once you are killed, you automagically drop a grenade (it kills your killer about 50% of the time I would guess--unless they are quick enough to get out of the area before it goes off)
  • PedFPS
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Good round I had on Giants shadow that I've mode into something chilled and enjoyable to watch. Enjoy !
  • Chillmatik_86
    Since some of these moments in this one left me rather speechless it called for the return of gunnery sergeant hartman, holey dog sh☆t ! :D

Enjoy

• b2tchwood
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    Recon, Medic, Support & Assault capping Alpha..... best get my quickscope on!

PS. Loving the vids on here but chewing up my data at work!
  • foxmuldertwobob
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anytime I get in the top 5 is a epic moment for me because that only happens once in a blue moon.