Premium Pass sucks

4556555redrrtr4
0 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I put xbox because that is what I play on.Buuuuut For Ps4 and Pc and xbox I think premium pass suck because It is so expensive so I think everyone should get it for free and there money back!

Comments

• WastlanderMerc
    140 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm still playing on basic maps, haven't bought any DLC yet, and I'm rank 94 lol.

Not sure if I should seeing people say this so often...it's that bad huh?
  • DCFC79
    387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    How about you work for free then OP or go and buy some groceries from a store without paying as you want it for free.
  • Defiance1982
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I think you need to go back to school and focus more on your grammar than a game!
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I put xbox because that is what I play on.Buuuuut For Ps4 and Pc and xbox I think premium pass suck because It is so expensive so I think everyone should get it for free and there money back!

Is it expensive, is it really? No it's not, for the amount of content you get it's not.
    You don't even have to buy premium you can just buy individual DLCs that you fancy. An individual DLC costs about the same price as a 12" Pizza from Pizza Hut but lasts a hell of a lot longer.
    The French DLC was great,6 excellent maps and fun weapons. The Russian is shaping up the same way. I've played every BF going back to 1942 and these are the best overall DLC packs of any BF yet IMHO.
  • micky2bad
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I haven't had any real time to play, I picked the game up on EA Access after not touching Battlefield in more than a year.But one thing I learned after buying premium for BF3 & BF4 is that the expansions tend to be dead after a short while, and for this reason I see no value in Premium as a means to get all expansions, I'll stick with the base game, it will always be busy.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    micky2bad wrote: »
    I haven't had any real time to play, I picked the game up on EA Access after not touching Battlefield in more than a year.But one thing I learned after buying premium for BF3 & BF4 is that the expansions tend to be dead after a short while, and for this reason I see no value in Premium as a means to get all expansions, I'll stick with the base game, it will always be busy.

TSNP came out in March its very easy to find full matches. The problem with a lot of DLCs on previous games is that they weren't all that good. So far the quality has been excellent which has kept people playing. There are also of course the new guns and vehicles which can then be used on the vanilla maps.
  • DCFC79
    387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2017

Ive always found full or nearly full matches in the TSNP maps.

Im in europe and at a guess its when majority of others from europe are on.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2066 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here, for the last six months or so there has been tens of full TSNP servers.
  • something0010
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i understand them not being free.. what i don't get is why premium/DLC seldom/never drops in price over time.
    you see the game for like the cost of lunch, but it's DLC is still release day price. why not sell more for cheaper and let those who paid you full; actually be able to continue to play what they paid for?
    i always wished they gave hardline's DLC free, some great maps that will never be played again :-(

hoping BF1 will realize this and have more sales and an eventual price drop.
  • moosehunter1969
    Individual DLCs aren't expensive to begin with.
  • DCFC79
    Same here, for the last six months or so there has been tens of full TSNP servers.

Was on earlier and 1 point there was 6 maps for Argonne(64 player maps), 5 for Amein these were just on Conquest plus more for frontlines
  • diagoro
    1591 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

TSNP came out in March its very easy to find full matches. The problem with a lot of DLCs on previous games is that they weren't all that good. So far the quality has been excellent which has kept people playing. There are also of course the new guns and vehicles which can then be used on the vanilla maps.

I would disagree a bit about the TSNP servers. Far too many open spaces, far too much snI per spam. Seems to be one of the main issues with the gen, map design promotes scout far too much, as does lack of bullet drop, quick loading, etc.
  • moosehunter1969
    diagoro wrote: »

I would disagree a bit about the TSNP servers. Far too many open spaces, far too much snI per spam. Seems to be one of the main issues with the gen, map design promotes scout far too much, as does lack of bullet drop, quick loading, etc.

Couldn't agree less.
  • diagoro
    1591 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Couldn't agree less.

Perhaps you play mostly scout than. But most of the new/old dlc maps have been wide open spaces. Bullet drop for most rifles is negligible, and reload times are far too fast. Scout even get the trashy K bullets. DicE is doing all they can to promote scout play, half expect them to release auto-resupply (since they're giving perks that reduce spotting).

So yeah, pretty much what I said.
  • 6f0irri3497m
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm a penny pinching sob... Let me tell ya.. still got jeans from highschool.. Premium is awesome. Totally worth it!! Quit whining. Go mow some yards or some other kind of work and buy it for yourself. Who knows it may even give u a good kind of feeling.
  • Contra87
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Want in one hand...we'll, you know the rest.
  • moosehunter1969

Couldn't agree less.

Perhaps you play mostly scout than. But most of the new/old dlc maps have been wide open spaces. Bullet drop for most rifles is negligible, and reload times are far too fast. Scout even get the trashy K bullets. DicE is doing all they can to promote scout play, half expect them to release auto-resupply (since they're giving perks that reduce spotting).

So yeah, pretty much what I said.

Rarely play scout, very rarely in fact. Mostly medic and support for me. Can never hit anything with a scout rifle
  • rock1obsta
    3819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Lol......I almost thought you were serious for a minute there.
    Good one :D