Weekly Debrief

looking for a platoon to join to fight with on battlefield 4

THIRDD4Y
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
if anyone has a decent to good platoon that i can join please let me know

Comments

• A_Fat_Skeleton
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I would redirect yourself to the BF4 platoon recruitment section of the forum located here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/battlefield-4-xbox-platoon-recruitment
  • TGLQQK
    397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TACTICAL GAMING (TG) If you want to join a well-established (est. 2004), organized group with military style chain of command, consider Tactical Gaming! We have practices every Wednesday and Sunday between 7:30-9:30pm GMT+1 both days for our EU players (and separate practices from 8-10pm EST for US/CAN players). We focus on communication, group tactics and fun. Check us out! More info: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/2195/tactical-gaming-tg-is-recruiting/p1
  • Rbater_32
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Come and check us out if you wish! All info is in that thread but feel free to message me. https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/2686/mettle-gaming-metl-wants-you#latest
  • Namarie23
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    If you're over the age of 17 with a mic, check out xblackwatchx.org! Fun group of players, nothing serious at the moment as we're building and getting to know one another, put an app in and receive an approval response the same day.

Best of luck in your clan search!

BW Namarie
  • OrangeBuddy579
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Leagion of Honor is a community of Mature gamers and we are looking for like minded gamers like yourself to have fun first.
    The Legion of Honor was created by a group of mature gamers who wished to
    have more freedom and fun while playing. We have a fun-first mentality. We
    believe that by using this fun based goal with a military structure, everyone will
    have many hours of enjoyment.Join now and get prepared for BF1. We work as a team , develop tactics and strategies.
    Recruiting for North America and Europe 17+
    Don't delay check us our at legionofhonorclan.com

Xbox GT: OrangeBuddy579
  • badgerman270687
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Hey pal if your looking to play as a team an have a laught ehere a small milsim on 360 on most days and have our own servers add my gamertag badgerman270687 and can have a chat
  • skylineaaron
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The USSR GRU SPETSNAZ MilSim are recruiting. We are all active 30+ players. We have 2 servers and Russian based milsim. Although we are from all over the world. We only use Russian weapons and tactics. Message USSR GRU SKY 87 OR USSR GRU DIMA we are XB1