What's the best class, and game mode to achieve a higher score per minute?

WastlanderMerc
140 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I figured this would be a informative topic for people wanting to improve themselves. I personally am curious myself since my SPM is lower.

Comments

• DIZZ_180
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Conquest and Medic for me. Med crate and syringe, usually fall into the top 5. Close to 900 spm. Everyother class is right around 600 spm. I'm not the best medic, but with the syringe and med crate, I'm consistently adding points the entire match.
  • FireteamRED
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    it really depends on your play style ... my top class is medic with over 6.5 million points. I play agressive with almost 3000 revives.

my favorite class is assault with over 6.1 million points. this is the class to go if you want high SPM. I usually have my Helirigel and all anti tank gear for this setup and just plain wrekt everything I possibly can. Nothing is safe from an assault player.
  • wileygaz
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The medic and support are good for spm, the medic using revive and heal along with kills then support with resupplies and repairs but assualt is good if your aggressive using antitank loadouts and explosives. Then you have planes n tanks they are they can rack up points with kills in close support of infantry that are taking objectives. Provided you ptfo and not run around just looking for kills you spm will increase bcos you can go say 8/15 kills n still finish with high points. Play around with classes n see what suits you the best.
  • bullseye9508
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm sure it want be good but could you guys critique my stats? I mostly run around solo playing scout or support.
  • wileygaz
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm sure it want be good but could you guys critique my stats? I mostly run around solo playing scout or support.

Theres nowt wrong with that mate if that suits your play style just enjoy what you do. I do recommend playing in a team tho it changes the experience.
  • Bocheebs
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Conquest would have to be the best mode for Xp advancement. Any class can rack up big scores in CQ so long as you aim true, hit your targets, back your squad mates up with support and play the objective!!!
  • Trokey66
    8797 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Avoid small modes so play Conquest, Operations or even Frontlines. Play with a Squad and play AS a Squad.

Doing this, Medic and Support will net you a ton of points and possibly some extra friends.
  • bachelorpad
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    For game mode, I'd have to say Operations. Although there is a risk in that if you lose, you risk getting no multiplier even after playing a reallyyy long match. However, if you win, getting a 2.3-2.5 win multiplier is always nice. As for kit selection, I'd say it has to do with play style and depending on which map it is.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd say as long as you at least have the mindset to make as many points as you can, you will inherently be helping the team. I'm sure there's a few scuzzy ways to increase your spm with out being a team player but by and large a high spm really is a symptom of in game cooperation
  • micky2bad
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    SPM seems largely irrelevant since the introduction of boosts and double xp weekends
  • wileygaz
    Of course its relevent, it doesnt matter how much double xp or rewards are availible if your sat on a hill side popping the odd kill or basicly doing nothing to aid in the win you aint gonna get any points to double up are you. The more effort you put in for your team the more points you get i thought that was obvious
  • micky2bad
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    wileygaz wrote: »
    Of course its relevent, it doesnt matter how much double xp or rewards are availible if your sat on a hill side popping the odd kill or basicly doing nothing to aid in the win you aint gonna get any points to double up are you. The more effort you put in for your team the more points you get i thought that was obvious

So tell me this, a hill humper with 1000 spm using boosts or an assault/medic/support player with 1000 spm without boosts, which is the better player?
  • wileygaz
    Obviously the assault/medic isnt it but during those double xp weekends and the xp boosts that are availible in battlepacks for everyone, players who ptfo n get that 1000spm are gonna get double the points so all the effort they put in is rewarded eh. I do see wot your saying mind your saying that people dont put the effort in n still get rewards n i defibatly agree with you
  • V2Face
    2681 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Medic or support are the best classes for obtaining a high SPM. Dropping ammo, reviving, healing all are easy points that can add to your SPM couple that with being a SL, killing and capping flags you should easily reach over 1000 SPM. Sincerely, a support main with over 1900 SPM.
  • WastlanderMerc
    140 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    Medic or support are the best classes for obtaining a high SPM. Dropping ammo, reviving, healing all are easy points that can add to your SPM couple that with being a SL, killing and capping flags you should easily reach over 1000 SPM. Sincerely, a support main with over 1900 SPM.

Thumbs up to your sir! I'm also a support main, but my SPM is down in the 1400's. Not sure why either because I'm an aggressive support player always caping, and defending. Maybe I need to play more Conquest and Operations??
  • V2Face
    2681 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    V2Face wrote: »

Thumbs up to your sir! I'm also a support main, but my SPM is down in the 1400's. Not sure why either because I'm an aggressive support player always caping, and defending. Maybe I need to play more Conquest and Operations??

Operations are typically longer and drawn out then a game of CQ if the two teams are balanced. In a decent match of Ops I can easily score on average 20k-30k points per match. I would say that's your best bet for increasing your SPM. 1400 isn't bad at all, you are doing your job in then some.
  • M16a3_is_Haram
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just get premium for 2xp and use boosts to artificially inflate your SPM, then come on here and tell everyone how great you are.
  • Darrenbattlelog
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It depends. Say you have alot of noobs on your team. Play medic and hang around them. Revive and reheal. You will make alot of score then. Staying alive also nets points for you as teamates spawn on you. Play objective. Spot, give and follow orders. Heal, revive and resupply. Take out vehicles when you can. Alot of different ways to make good score on BF1. Basically dont sit in the spawn and snipe and go 6 and 12 and you will do fine.