Medals please

TG_JAZZY
1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Like some players wait for 'revision Thursday', I wait for 'medal Sunday' for a weekly dose of same again, out of the 5 issued I have had 1 or zero medal/s to complete for the past few months now.
I have 3 left for full completion all in the class section, is there going to be some changes made to the way we get to complete medals or are we going to keep getting random medals
a jizzillion times?

Comments

• mihai2011rom
    792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2017
    I have the same problem. 4 left to unlock. This week they were not present. Annoying since new medals will come on tuesday but they won't reset till sunday.
  • Phoenux289
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same guys. I miss 4 medals and this week, I got none of them.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    the medal progression system in bf1 is really underwhelming. the bf4 way was better. the medal requirements were epic, you were passively working on all medals at all times no matter what you were doing essentially .
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    If I went in soldier/medals and it said I had completed a certain medal x amount of times that would make sense but dicelogic says x1 on only some of them, medals really do need tweaking they are monotonous as it stands.
    Old bf3/bf4 medal progression was fine, if it aint broke,break it.
  • olavafar
    2122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    Agree! Medals are bad thought through in this game. After about 10.000 flag captured and 1500 won games of conquest (source battlefieldtracker). I still do not have the Conquest medal. Played a year now and it has never been up on my weekly list. I honestly think I deserve it.
  • TG_JAZZY
    olavafar wrote: »
    Agree! Medals are bad thought through in this game. After about 10.000 flag captured and 1500 won games of conquest (source battlefieldtracker). I still do not have the Conquest medal. Played a year now and it has never been up on my weekly list. I honestly think I deserve it.

Same happened to me with the frontlines medal, I played it constantly since it started but the medal just popped up in my weekly 5 last week, makes me wonder if anyone out there has all of the medals.(but im doubtful)
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5970 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just give people the ability to pick any medal they want to complete. It's been almost a year of this mess. Come on now, Dice!
  • StingrayX
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It will not change unfortunately. This is a way to have people playing as long as they can. It's a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ move on Battlefields part to the fans that have been here for years.
  • TG_JAZZY
    StingrayX wrote: »
    It will not change unfortunately. This is a way to have people playing as long as they can. It's a **** move on Battlefields part to the fans that have been here for years.

It is getting ever more apparent that the nuts on this game are being slowwwwly squeezed
  • MurfCr
    1028 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    All medals this week are ones I have already gotten.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    StingrayX wrote: »
    It will not change unfortunately. This is a way to have people playing as long as they can. It's a **** move on Battlefields part to the fans that have been here for years.

unfortunately concurrent player counts are lower than ever. they have failed on this aspect. much in he same way they fail with aim assist. it's ment to help players who are new and give them a chance against veterans, again concurrent player counts lower than ever , it didn't keep them playing. medals need to be rolled back and aa needs to be dropped
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I won the lottery this week! One of the five weekly medals, was one of the three I am missing.
  • Phoenux289
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ploodovic wrote: »
    I won the lottery this week! One of the five weekly medals, was one of the three I am missing.

Lucky you xD
  • Krkan_xD
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i m 42/43 last 2 months idk if it is a bug or w/e but i m not geting that single medal for weekly medals