New Community Mission (hello boosters)

bapman63
935 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited September 2017
I think dice might have pushed it a little to far with this one.
Get a nemesis kill, sounds easy enough, HA!!!! Kill the same person 4+ times in a match, not so easy. I figured play games with small teams where they have to converge on a single area, 40 person ops or 20 person rush. Either the enemy must come to me when I defend or I come to them when they defend. Even then the matches were so quick I was lucky to get two kills of the same person.
I personally don't care about the medal, it was just something new so I bagged the mission but I bet there's some near empty severs right now with some boosting going on.

Comments

• Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Look at the bright side. This promotes and encourages teamwork ;)
  • bapman63
    935 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    YOU ROCK!!!! I'm still lmao.!
  • ElliotLH
    8678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    There probably is and if players want to do that for a dog tag then that's their choice and risk. I have to say though that I thought this mission was going to be really tough but I apparently did it today after a few matches. Not bragging - just thought it was a nice surprise as I didn't expect to get it and might mean it's not as hard as people think hopefully.
  • l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What exactly is a nemesis kill? Considering I have played for over 600 hours and only achieved 11 I guess it's somewhat of a rare thing.

http://bf1stats.com/pc/l_water_l
  • Zooboid
    926 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm up for it.,..as long as I get to kill you 1st. I promise not to quit as soon as I complete the challenge o:)
  • Djoenz
    I haven't attempted it myself yet, but killing your nemesis 5 times in a row almost seems impossible wth :open_mouth:
  • Eogard
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mortar on Suez and Argonne here we go.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Got it in my first game. Just played in the tank and killed some people. Didn't expect it to be this easy honestly.
  • l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What makes someone your nemesis?
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    l_water_l wrote: »
    What makes someone your nemesis?

When you die to him 5 times in a raw without killing him once.
  • Brayve_Sir_Robin
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    A nemesis kill is killing the same player five times in a row without them killing you.
  • MurfCr
    1028 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    when you kill some one multiple times before they can kill you. I got a pile of them last night Argonne in Frontlines. same guy at lest 7 times. Poor guy never got me once. Almost got me once I could hear him coming behind me, tried to pistol me but turned and dropped him.
  • ElliotLH
    8678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Djoenz wrote: »
    I haven't attempted it myself yet, but killing your nemesis 5 times in a row almost seems impossible wth :open_mouth:

FYI You need to become someone's nemesis by killing them five times without them killing you rather than targeting a player who became your nemesis previously.
  • Djoenz
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Djoenz wrote: »

FYI You need to become someone's nemesis by killing them five times without them killing you rather than targeting a player who became your nemesis previously.

Aah I see thanks for the clear up.
  • ElliotLH
    No worries bud, and happy hunting!
  • Vindbryte-LKPG
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Most Dog tag-missions are back in an easier version later. It will probably be something like "kill someone once"...
  • Phoenux289
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Easiest dog tag to get so far in my opinion.

Go into a Frontline server, and in one game it is done! And if really you're not able to get it. Hop into a tank and it should Do it.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13474 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    bapman63 wrote: »
    I bet there's some near empty severs right now with some boosting going on.

That's OK, They'll be coming to the forums in droves complaining that FairFight suspended them for nothing.
  • Djoenz
    Go Elite I would say. They want your guts, but you probably will get the 5 kills that way. I have yet to get this dog tag lol.
  • grrlpurple
    838 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Out of 555 hours I only have 50 nemesis kills... I might need to boost this and I hate boosting.