Weekly BF

The starting image

Sakaral89
27 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
There has been a black man, even though blacks haven't been protagonists during the WW1 , there is a woman now even though womens have never fought in any wars, maybe some rebels, now my question is where is the French man for They Shall Not Pass or a Russian soldier for In the name of Tsar, will the next expansions have LGTB drag queen and maybe the last one will have a transexual with a **** instead of gun? Just asking, it seems like the WW1 was fought mainly by black saviours and womens and not white man as it should be, nice propaganda, I had to make this thread, this is pathetic..

Comments

• ItsDoomsday
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The fact that you even posted this shows your character through and through, this thread should be closed immediately
  • l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    Sakaral89 wrote: »
    there is a woman now even though womens have never fought in any wars, .

Get your fact's straight, please.
  • Sakaral89
    The fact of what? I'm just politely asking, where is the image of white man that fought in WW1?
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It was probably an effort to shame Americans (as well as push a Politically Correct agenda).
  • Phoenux289
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Battalion

Now stop complaining, it's not a **** RPG, you don't even see your own character in game, so why botter you? Just play and have fun for **** sake.
  • II-Katyusha-II
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • Fleetwood1987
    417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is this Snowboarders main account now? In b4 da lock dawg...
  • mihai2011rom
    792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I see op is woke and redpilled. Good. Dice are sjw's. I won't say my full opinion so I won't get banned lol.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11141 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This garbage again?
    @StarscreamUK @LOLGotYerTags
  • Sakaral89
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    It was probably an effort to shame Americans (as well as push a Politically Correct agenda).

Look at the people wanting to shut down this thread for no reason, not even an argument, nothing simply shut it down, freedom of speech? We are talking about historical facts.
  • AKBear12
    446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    you spend no more than 5 seconde on this screen only once every time you restart the game, why does it matter so much about who's on this screen, it could be trump or kim jung un instead, I could care less about it
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13412 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Sakaral89 wrote: »
    I had to make this thread, this is pathetic..

Do you know what I find pathetic?

The fact that you are bothered by a startup image of a female.

I think you have some issues you need to resolve if that is what rustles your jimmies.

/Thread
This discussion has been closed.