The Arditi dagger

Rumskas
61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Has anyone received it yet? I've done all summer missions, got all 3 silver dogtags, but yet not received gold dogtag and arditi knife.

Comments

• kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I did a couple days ago.
  • Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2017
    Bro most of us here got it around the 28th of August. You should definitely give them a call right about now. Unless you did the retry/second chance. I have heard for those people you might get it around 11th? Not sure tbh.
  • ElliotLH
    8689 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep. Can confirm I have the 4th tag and the knife (XB1).
  • arnaldo1978
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Rumskas wrote: »
    Has anyone received it yet? I've done all summer missions, got all 3 silver dogtags, but yet not received gold dogtag and arditi knife.

Me too, I've all 3 silver dogtags but not the gold...
  • DaMutha1
    1309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I both have it and have been loving sticking it in people's sternum.
  • Phoenux289
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still don't have it. I'll call EA support I think
  • BrianLocal1
    528 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I got 3 dogtogs, but not the 4th and knife, guess we will on the 11th like they said.
  • Phoenux289
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I got 3 dogtogs, but not the 4th and knife, guess we will on the 11th like they said.

Actually I'm online with EA, they can give you the 4th dog tag, but not the arditi knife. I'll wait until de 11th for the knife, and if I still don't have it, I'll post again.