GO TO XBOX STORE AND REPORT THIS GAME TO MICROSOFT!!!!!!!

bubble1209
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I HAVE FOR THE BETTER PART OF THIS DAY BEEN UNABLE TO FIND A GAME! REASON BEING IS I DONT HAVE PREMIUM!!! NOW EVERYONE SEEMS TO THINK THE SERVERS ARE DOWN... THIER NOT!!!!!!! THE SCUMMY F""""S AT DICE AND EA ARE ONLY ALLOWING PREMIUM MEMBERS TO ACCESS THIER GAME

Comments

• Gravez71
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have a premium membership and all it's doing is hanging on the "Connecting" screen. Typical EA and Dice BS when rolling out major upgrades.
  • bubble1209
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have 3 freinds 2 in U.S 1 in UK all playing without a problem
  • 187Bear
    578 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Eish. the forum police are going to get you OP. Multiple posts in all caps. You must be really angry...
  • FireteamRED
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What you need to do is go to apps and games and check for the BF1 updates. It's 10gb . Once this is done you are good to go.
  • bubble1209
    damn stright im angry
  • bubble1209
    an fireteam, there is no update available STILL!
  • DCFC79
    387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You need premium pass to get the new dlc, if you have premium have you tried deleting premium then reinstall it.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3924 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Thread closed as posting in ALL CAPS, to include the thread title, is against the Forum Guidelines.

-CB

This discussion has been closed.