No suitable game found

2»

Comments

• SuperPillo89
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here in Italy: no matchmaking found... :(
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    It's still 5th September have patience.
  • bubble1209
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I would strongly recommend going to battlefield 1 in the xbox store and reporting this directly to Microsoft as EA and DICE have consistently ruined the battlefield games with thier dodgy updates that only work for premium members. How do i know this? my friend is currently playing conquest as i type and she has had no problems accessing ALL CONTENT! btw she too lives in the uk so its not a regional problem
  • Gravez71
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mine hangs at "Connecting...".
  • dark1llus1on
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Guys, I’m premium and I can’t play like you. Simply go to Xbox.com/status and you’ll understand :smile: There is some issues on the Xbox live with BF1, probably delivering the update to us, so just wait for it to be fixed
  • FireteamRED
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Guys, go to your apps and games and check for updates to bf1. Once you update you are golden
  • Cliffyboy1962
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did that and found an update available. It has begun, a 10gb update. How is it that we were not prompted to do this? I went off and played Forza 6 which I hate because I had no idea about an update. Life sucks sometimes.
  • hardvibes
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2017
    The slowest update I've ever seen. I didn't even want all this stuff on my xbox since I don't care about premium.