so, where did you come up with your battlefield soldiers name ?

1235»

Comments

• WALKINGCORPSE1
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My football team's nickname is the Villans,

good name, reminds me of the movie The Warriors, lol.
  • maslervader809
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Masler in some languages means to mash,and of course Vader is evil!
  • 0ld_yell0w
    407 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    old yellow is, from 1954 a Disney story and still to lots of US children know for what it is ;) "com back ol yeller" , apart from that, it was my nickname in the army hence OY also tells where I come from partly ;)

Sua Sponte
  • tempo_rarity
    1111 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    tempo_rarity
    I'd noticed in BF1942 and in the little bit that I played of BFH that snipers tended to be hunted down if they stayed too long where they were .
    Therefore , my shooting positions in BFP4F would originate from moments and opportunities of 'temporarity' , meaning don't bother to come and try to hunt me down - I'm already gone .
    It didn't turn out that way though .
    Those 'hunters' would still come , eventually and always , and they'd sometimes find the Claymore 'Ring Of Boom' trap I'd laid (where triggering 1 Clay sets off a succession of them) , or sometimes I'd simply re-position and scope out my old spots , and wait .
    Those waits , and my own evolution into becoming more-and-more like one of those rear-lines hunters , meant my moments of actions tended to become fewer and farther between .
    So now in BF4 ; as I'm evolving more apparently into this as-required 'Odd Jobber' , the name these days sort of means Dances_Irregularly :tongue:
  • Turban_Legend80
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    tempo_rarity
    I'd noticed in BF1942 and in the little bit that I played of BFH that snipers tended to be hunted down if they stayed too long where they were .
    Therefore , my shooting positions in BFP4F would originate from moments and opportunities of 'temporarity' , meaning don't bother to come and try to hunt me down - I'm already gone .
    It didn't turn out that way though .
    Those 'hunters' would still come , eventually and always , and they'd sometimes find the Claymore 'Ring Of Boom' trap I'd laid (where triggering 1 Clay sets off a succession of them) , or sometimes I'd simply re-position and scope out my old spots , and wait .
    Those waits , and my own evolution into becoming more-and-more like one of those rear-lines hunters , meant my moments of actions tended to become fewer and farther between .
    So now in BF4 ; as I'm evolving more apparently into this as-required 'Odd Jobber' , the name these days sort of means Dances_Irregularly :tongue:

:o I thought it was because you were a brony :D
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13474 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Back in Bad Company 2 I was known for knifing when and where possible

Then BF3 came out and I started knifing those who were unlucky ( or silly enough ) to not watch their flanks.

I chuckled at the knife kills back then hence "LOL" for the chuckling and the "GotYerTags" signalling that ive taken their tags from them.

It kinda stuck since then
  • OGTrashBoat8
    775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    OGTrashBoat8
    Anyone watch The Regular Show? Well, one of the characters changes his name to Trash Boat and my brother called me that for awhile.
  • tempo_rarity
    1111 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (looks up 'brony' . . . )
    . . .
    after a slight recovery period
    (and in his best Baloo The Bear voice)
    . . .
    Mann-n , who makes a recovering Care Bears junkie look up such stuff?
    :sunglasses:
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Back when I played my first FPS, Delta Force II, I used the name RustedRoot after my favorite band at the time and it stuck through the years. I still listen to them.
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Got mine from a movie.

Necro, but one of the best movies ever

• Turban_Legend80
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    (looks up 'brony' . . . )
    . . .
    after a slight recovery period
    (and in his best Baloo The Bear voice)
    . . .
    Mann-n , who makes a recovering Care Bears junkie look up such stuff?
    :sunglasses:

:D
  • Fog_eXGunner
    879 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was CrazyCanuck since the 1st COD and BF2 games were released. That old name was because of a Canadian Alpine Ski team by the same name. My Name i decided to change it to breaks down as Fog for F______ old Guy (because im turning 50 this year i figured it fit :wink: and eXGunner because i am an eX Artillery gunner with almost 2 decades in the Royal Canadian Artillery before i pulled the cord and got out. so hence Fog_eXGunner
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13474 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Fog_eXGunner
    Your reasoning for the name + your background is cool.

No fair.
  • RowgerThat
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Played a lot of CS 1.6 back in the day. Bots would often fill slots when not enough players were in the servers. They said a lot of "Roger That". My name is Roger so I decided to use it since its sort of iconic and sounds like my name. Had to alter it slightly because every combination of Roger That was already taken.
  • BigF33t_13
    6725 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Mine is a take off of my nickname in high school. It's been my gamer tag since Unreal Tournament.