Am I the only one?

NyC_LoGiCs
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I'm sure they have been brought up in the past. So excuse the rant if it has. But am I only one who thinks this game is bare bones. I unlocked everything in less then 20 hours. You have basically 4 guns per class. Compared to almost 20 per class in BF 4. Now I know it's not because of lack of weapons. I did the research WW1 had over 150 weapons. I think the level of laziness of this game bothers me. Is this what we should expect next game. 4 weapons with 3 of them being different variants. I've put in over 200 hours and still unlocking stuff in BF4. Basically all I get on is to play. I don't have to unlock anything. Don't get me started on the horrible battle pack system.

Comments

• ipot_04
    336 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I agree with the game having more weapons instead of just having different variants.

Hopefully, they bring back the Customization menu for the guns in future Battlefield releases. It's just that they focused way too much on CoD casuals to try Battlefield.
  • dcs500
    1387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's a war that was 100 years ago, how many attachments do you think those weapon had?
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'd love the option to have any iron sight on any weapon as an unlock
  • H3rr_Trigg3r
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NyC_LoGiCs wrote: »
    I'm sure they have been brought up in the past. So excuse the rant if it has. But am I only one who thinks this game is bare bones. I unlocked everything in less then 20 hours. You have basically 4 guns per class. Compared to almost 20 per class in BF 4. Now I know it's not because of lack of weapons. I did the research WW1 had over 150 weapons. I think the level of laziness of this game bothers me. Is this what we should expect next game. 4 weapons with 3 of them being different variants. I've put in over 200 hours and still unlocking stuff in BF4. Basically all I get on is to play. I don't have to unlock anything. Don't get me started on the horrible battle pack system.

There are weapons and weapon variants being added with the DLC. Rather than going with attachments earned through kills/battlepacks in BF4 they decided to go the route of skins for weapons. I like it better personally.
  • 19lee78
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

LOL, "bare bones" :D "lack of weapons" :). It's set in WW1, go play cod or halo or whatever future **** you're used too.
  • NyC_LoGiCs
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What are you guys talking about. Who asking for more attachments. I'm asking for more then 4 weapons per class. Do your homework there were over 150 weapons during WW1. If you add all the of them. It doesn't even reach 25 in the whole game.
  • JesseA421
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    they are talking about basic knowledge u are whining about random crap. their comment about attachments was in response to you saying u are still unlocking things in bf4. that is all u are unlocking is attachments. pointless ones at that. go to battlefield.com/companion weapons screen, i count 180-ish weapons total to kill ur enemies with.
    your comment to the level of laziness simply daft. dont be a bellend.
  • JesseA421
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ps in case u didnt know everyone can see your progress, which greatly differs from what u explained as ur experience.

http://bf1stats.com/ps4/NyC_LoGiCs
  • jmgargoyle
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    What are you guys talking about. Who asking for more attachments. I'm asking for more then 4 weapons per class. Do your homework there were over 150 weapons during WW1. If you add all the of them. It doesn't even reach 25 in the whole game.

And there's 4 dlcs, each with weapons being released as well? And I personally play medic and know there's more than four in that class even if you don't count the individual variants....
  • A1337chicken
    464 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If that were the case, that DICE decided to add every weapon ever fielded in the First World War, then we'd see the same **** that happened in BF4. We'd have a million and one weapons that all did the same thing, and the one with stats that are a single percent higher than the others would be the only gun used. Not to mention that in BF4 only two different setups for attachments were actually beneficial and the rest would all cancel out one aspect of another attachment.
  • NyC_LoGiCs
    So I got pay extra 50 bucks to get more weapons. This exactly the reason we pay more for less. Smh. Just wait till the next battlefield comes out. I'm sure there will be less there too
  • sfreeman73
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I found the war bonds to be lacking I've unlocked everything and still have 1300+ left I'd far rather they'd gone the bf4 model get X kills with weapons on A to get variant Z or weapon B etc