New maps

FireteamRED
112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I thought it was 5-6 new maps. I'm only seeing 2 .

Comments

• moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You're not looking very hard then.
  • DCFC79
    387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I thought it was 5-6 new maps. I'm only seeing 2 .

Its 6 maps, look again. Where are you looking ?
  • FireteamRED
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    guess i'm not looking in the right area. I'll check the server browser when i get home. but I go to quickmatch on In The Name of The Tzar map pack and only see 2 available in it
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I find quickmatch a waste of time. If I want a game in a nearly full server then server browser is the only guaranteed way to do it.
  • FireteamRED
    Quick match works great for me. 2 clicks and I'm in really quick with my SSD.
  • ElliotLH
    9660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    guess i'm not looking in the right area. I'll check the server browser when i get home. but I go to quickmatch on In The Name of The Tzar map pack and only see 2 available in it

If you go to the quickmatch menu and, for example, select Conquest you'll then have options to select maps and you should see ITNOTT listed there. There will, I think, be four maps shown as pictures and a '+2' at the end to make six total.