Selfless Courage

bapman63
935 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Hey, quick favor. Trying to do the Selfless Courage mission. Got to get 10 revives in a match which is hard enough as it is but it's even harder when you guys keep hitting skip. So, for a short time, when you die, look down to the lower left of the screen and if you see a medic heading for you please don't hit skip.

Comments

• FireteamRED
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    +1 I don't know why people skip the revive. It does not get you back in the game any quicker as well. I can't count the number of times I spot them then haul my ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ to revive risking my own life only to have them skip.
  • bapman63
    935 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I know, because I'm trying to get 10 in a round I'm putting myself out there more than I normally woud. I mean it's a win win, I get the revive and they get revived.
  • bigynzing
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    bapman63 wrote: »
    I know, because I'm trying to get 10 in a round I'm putting myself out there more than I normally woud. I mean it's a win win, I get the revive and they get revived.

Stick with the main body of your team, I got it done on the cathedral map.....managed to run around inside of cathedral while they attacked , reviving and throwing medical creates everywhere.
  • something0010
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2017
    knocked medic out pretty quickly myself. assault is my current PITA one ;)

might suggest flag C on ballroom blitz?
    just stick with a squad/group on any map and it should come pretty quick though.

*did you already get the one where you need 20 different revives; might want to hop servers between matches for that.
  • ElliotLH
    9020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did this in one round so I'm sorry that you're finding it more of a struggle. What game mode are you playing as I struggle for revives in smaller modes like TDM but people playing larger ones seem more prepared to wait if there's a medic nearby.

You do need to bear in mind though that a lot of people will skip regardless of whether there's a medic around and there are others who skip for another reason such as being totally out of ammo or wanting to change class or loadout.
  • Contra87
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Got it. Just wait till I'm ready to be revived. Not while I'm taking chew or opening another beer. Seriously though, you could get that twice or thrice over following me around.
  • cracksteady
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    bapman63 wrote: »

All the cod kids spamming "X" because a lot of players are leaving cod and coming to battlefield. Probably still have that bad habit instilled in them.

But it's true... I don't know why people don't wait awhile after they die, They still have to wait when they get to the spawn menu and wait for the ticker. I was doing that assignment yesterday. I can't even count how many people simply kept hitting skip when I was 2 meters away.

It helps there k/d ... reinforces nearby teammates, why players are so impatient... I don't know.
  • bapman63
    Thanks for all the info, I got it done last night. Joined a map, looked for where the blueberries aka, stat padders, we're congregating. Went to that location and got it in no time.