whats the one thing in life that does your head in?

2»

Comments

• AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My grandmother has a vegetable garden in our backyard. Recently, some animal (prob a rabbit) has been getting past the fencing and tearing up the patches at night.

In between sessions of BF1, I've been sitting in my back porch, dead silent in the dark, with a loaded rifle - for the past few nights.

Yes, I know it's nothing big, like about morals and society and whatnot, but it's been quite annoying recently.
  • The_Flngersmith
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I know it's nothing big, like about morals and society and whatnot, but it's been quite annoying recently.

Doesn't need go be a big issue.
    Just cause some of us let the big ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (< another word for excrement) get to us, doesn't mean the little ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (< same other word for excrement) can't be a source of pain.
  • Professor_Memes
    1139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My grandmother has a vegetable garden in our backyard. Recently, some animal (prob a rabbit) has been getting past the fencing and tearing up the patches at night.

In between sessions of BF1, I've been sitting in my back porch, dead silent in the dark, with a loaded rifle - for the past few nights.

Yes, I know it's nothing big, like about morals and society and whatnot, but it's been quite annoying recently.

Place landmines
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Place landmines

Gaz - "planting claymore!"

@Trokey66
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Place landmines

Reminded me of this

• crimsonkni_cano
    426 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

You should now know what bf1 scouts go through.

Like the rest are saying claymores etc should work, don't forget to tell you grandmother that there are bombs in the garden.
  • rock1obsta
    3819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Certain phrases make me grit my teeth, or cringe in embarrassment.

1. "Bring them to justice." Overused cliche by cops/judges/presidents/etc who for some reason, don't understand what a trite, stupid thing that is to say.

2. "I could see the fire in his eyes," or "look and see the fire in my eyes." Wrestlers used to say this all the time, it makes me cringe simply because it is so. Fackin. Corny.

3. "In cold blood," another gem consistently overused by law enforcement or news reporters.

4. "Lone wolf killer."
    No. Just no. Wolves are honorable, noble creatures. Some killers are worth less than the steaming piles left by the wolves. No.

I hate the words "ingredients," "moist," "quench," & "no."