Anti-Take Mine Question

2»

Comments

• Astr0damus
    2735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    USAFguy22 wrote: »
    3 max as infantry

6 max as vehicle

Wrong.
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So this means arty/assault could potentially have 12 of those bad boys on the map. Tasty.
  • JTRIV1461
    49 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    USAFguy22 wrote: »
    3 max as infantry

6 max as vehicle

That was the old rules, but since this patch I can place 6 as infantry.
  • JackAubrey44
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Definitely now 6 , about time too !
  • JTRIV1461
    49 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The biggest problem now is that I have caught multiple people on my team destroying my AT mines just to lay their own AT mines. I've even flanked all the way to near the other team spawn, laid my mines and had a guy in my squad (not a platoon mate) spawn on me, destroy my AT mines and lay his right in front of me.
  • von_Campenstein
    6476 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2017
    V2Face wrote: »
    Anti Take mines means that no one else can steal your vehicle kills from you. It's a new specialization coming with the new DLC.

How does this work then? I saw a neat row of mines last night on Amiens and put 1 of mine in front towards the enemy, my lone mine wasn't enough for the kill but I got credit. I'd call that a steal.