Undo ONESHOTKILL snipers, ban their users and fire the people responsible

Comments

• crimsonkni_cano
    426 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The sweet spot is fine, its the fact that aim assist works within this range. Nerf/remove snap to.

The auto aim never works for me, I was told just look at the target, aim fire and they are dead - yer right not for me
  • gets__tilted
    1705 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The sweet spot is fine, its the fact that aim assist works within this range. Nerf/remove snap to.

The auto aim never works for me, I was told just look at the target, aim fire and they are dead - yer right not for me

Well good, may you never figure it out. It actually makes you a better player to turn off. You can choose your own targets at will.

Just shouldnt exist on 1 hit kill weapons
  • crimsonkni_cano
    426 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Well good, may you never figure it out. It actually makes you a better player to turn off. You can choose your own targets at will.

Just shouldnt exist on 1 hit kill weapons

I prefer to blow players heads of at 50 meter, then getting cheap kills -apart from other scout players getting cheap kills - fire with fire
  • Gmkillers
    1239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Obsidiann6 wrote: »
    Gmkillers wrote: »
    Bit harsh.... what next imprison their family...? :anguished:

Execute them in real life through "sweet spot mechanic"

Hahaha so if you shot them from 10 metres away in the chest with the Martini Henry it wouldn't kill them ? :lol:
  • SlugSniper
    1024 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

• SlugSniper
    1024 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The sweetspots are the best possible balancing method for maintaining variety between weapons. They're too situational to be overpowered.
  • oneruffryderst
    59 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2017
    I have no problems with one shot kill, snipers are part of a game and if they shoot me from distance 50 meters plus and its a one shot kill thats fine, but what i just cant figure it out how they do one shot kill with many rifles from 5-20 meters. Headshot or not (usually not as i move a lot).
  • realkelach
    245 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sniper rifles kill for head shots, and upper as well as lower torso at any range instantly in real life, they even would kill if they hit the arms first. Having a sweet spot is a good balance. I barely get hit by snipers because I duck and weave. If anything with the buff coming to TTK there going to make snipers practically useless against support guns.

All that said snipers should get a OHK buff so if your shot in the head, upper arm or torso within the sweet spot you get killed. So count yourself lucky it is not like that.

Work on your movement and you will find you die a lot less.
  • OaksMokeBacon
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Scout - The scent of a man!
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know why everyone is trippin, the OP is making sound, reasonable demands.
    Also maybe force a binding U.N. resolution to ban scout player's ancestors from ever owning a Battlefield game.

or even better. sterilize them. that way they're not going to have any ancestors >:)
  • Trokey66
    9102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is not the class or weapons that are the problem, it's Auto Rotation that is a fault.

Fix that and problem solved.......
  • Banhammer72
    416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The (well one anyway) solution to OHK sniper rifles is to simply make suppression actually suppress again!

The amount of time I'm going full auto on a sniper (and in return when someone is doing the same to me) it's just frustrating that suppression fire (inc hits) just don't throw off aim enough.

• Trokey66
    9102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The (well one anyway) solution to OHK sniper rifles is to simply make suppression actually suppress again!

The amount of time I'm going full auto on a sniper (and in return when someone is doing the same to me) it's just frustrating that suppression fire (inc hits) just don't throw off aim enough.

It would appear that AR works through suppression, like I say fix that and problem solved.
  • cracksteady
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    SUUUUUCH SALLLLLT.. Just because of this thread, i'm gonna use martini all day.
  • SlugSniper

Russian 1895 Trench for me. Let's see how salty they get about a gun with no sweetspot.

Or maybe just the Obrez... see if I can't outshoot another Hellriegel.
  • Aeshettr
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I don't even have the martini unlocked yet :(
  • cracksteady
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    SlugSniper wrote: »

Russian 1895 Trench for me. Let's see how salty they get about a gun with no sweetspot.

Or maybe just the Obrez... see if I can't outshoot another Hellriegel.

better yet, use the m95 ... thats usually my alternative to lawrence of arabia.
  • cracksteady
    realkelach wrote: »
    Sniper rifles kill for head shots, and upper as well as lower torso at any range instantly in real life, they even would kill if they hit the arms first. Having a sweet spot is a good balance. I barely get hit by snipers because I duck and weave. If anything with the buff coming to TTK there going to make snipers practically useless against support guns.

All that said snipers should get a OHK buff so if your shot in the head, upper arm or torso within the sweet spot you get killed. So count yourself lucky it is not like that.

Work on your movement and you will find you die a lot less.

It makes sense... in real life snipers targeted center mass. In REAL war situations it was impractical to aim for the head (unless that's the only part of the body you can target). It made more sense to shoot towards the gut/lungs ... upper chest cavity. So having OHK is closer to realism than having this stupid double tap crap. Mortality rate for sniper wounds WERE EXTREMELY HIGH. All you AMERICAN SNIPER fanboys need to chill with that "oh but headshot show REAL SKILL" ... blah blah blah... Yeah TOP snipers will tell you in high stress scenarios its better to take the shot that YOU KNOW your gonna hit. Hollywood would have you believe all these snipers are aiming for the head, In reality that's not the case.

I'm getting off topic.

I honestly believe some people lack the intellect to move from cover to cover... understand the map layout and where snipers like to sit. (of course you learn this buy playing the game but w/e) Stay out of open fields... Run from structure to structure or foxhole to foxhole... Check your surroundings before you move... It's quite simple, do this and your death rate will drop considerably if all you kids stop charging into the meat grinder.