How do i get headshots safe and precisely?

Sportycorgi56
13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited September 2017
Hey guys its when the new dlc was released,
I was really excited for the mosin infantry and wanted it really bad but i just so frustrated about the 3 smle headshots requirement.
I'm using xbox and i know i have a little bit aim assist but the issue is when u aim on an enemy, it only locks at the body and i cant move it higher or i'll loose the target and i know i cant change the aim assist. I'm not really complaining about the little aim assist but it's quite difficult to finish the requirement on console. Any tips or tricks? Or should i go sneak enemies? And which map is the best to do it? Pls tell.
Post edited by Sportycorgi56 on

Comments

• iFistyoSis
    1129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    Buy getting a PC. With the mouse you can even choose where to hit the guy. In between the eyes, lower lip or left ear...
    /endofjoke

On a serious note, never played console but on PC i find it very easely to join a tdm match on Sinai or Suez. Its full of snipers standing still on the roofs there just get the marksman variant of a gun (sniper variant glint) and take your time with the headshot.
  • obisearch
    774 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hump a hill with a sniper shield....

If the mission allows you to use a smle carbine then do so. Put the reticle on red dot and play passive aggressive. The heads will roll
  • Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I did mine on Conquest in Suez. I think Suez is perfect. Aim for snipers that are prone of just above the sand dune on C flag. So many heads sticking out there.
  • Contra87
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    obisearch wrote: »
    Hump a hill with a sniper shield....

If the mission allows you to use a smle carbine then do so. Put the reticle on red dot and play passive aggressive. The heads will roll

This. I also turn the magnification all the way up to "cut centers" like Sgt. York.
  • Parasiten79
    688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Or play operstions. Gives you long games and shots counts for the whole match. I'm on Xbox and I had no problem doing it, ads didn't mess it up either. You can still aim after snap on kicks in you know
  • Sportycorgi56
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2017
    I understand. But I remembered that the requirement is to get three headshots with smle infantry to unlock the mosin. And that was really the problem here, the aim assist just makes me go crazy cus I somehow need to use it to get on target but it only locks the body and cannot pull to the head. Make me crazy. Thanks for the advice too!
  • Contra87
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I understand. But I remembered that the requirement is to get three headshots with smle infantry to unlock the mosin. And that was really the problem here, the aim assist just makes me go crazy cus I somehow need to use it to get on target but it only locks the body and cannot pull to the head. Make me crazy. Thanks for the advice too!

Oh yeah, it did have to be infantry. In that case, in Operations, try to sneak around the flank of the attackers to get a shot on a guy hunched over his mortar tube. There's a lot of those right now and they're pretty easy to head shoot. Prone hill humpers too.
  • Claypole1
    386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    I presume you have actually turned Aim Assist off?
    Post edited by Claypole1 on
  • GuN_sLiNgErXD15
    475 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Turn off auto rotation and keep slow down in the potions, this will allow you to acquire targets and move your reticle more freely.
  • poegle87
    126 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I did mine on a Hardcore server, worked a lot better and was a nice change of pace too.
  • Rplantx
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just turn auto rotation off, You can get hs with it too but thr snap surely make it harder.

If you can't get 3 hs then your aim is probably not very good, so try working on it and keep your aim at head height.
  • scubasteve454
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just do Sinai desert on conquest. If you're coming from A flag side, go up to D flag and sit back just a bit by the city and hug the walls. No one ever goes there or thinks to look there for sniper fire.
  • scorpionshahan
    345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Frontline mode is usually the best for this kind of stuff... match duration is long and fight is concentrated I had 10 headshots the other day on Soissons but I was using another rifle with scope