Weekly BF

Apologize to the mods and community

ALEXX4791
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited September 2017
My account was banned, I wanted to Apologize for any misconduct on the forums.
Hope to get back in here, in won't mess up anymore, been part of the community for a long time, to just not be a part of the forums.
Hopefully I can get back on here and share my opinions again.. I won't mess around anymore, thats my word..

HawkeyeAM47

Comments

• x_Undaunted_x
    3765 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Once the mods see this, you're probably going to get an even longer ban for posting with an alt account.
  • ALEXX4791
    Once the mods see this, you're probably going to get an even longer ban for posting with an alt account.
    I just wanted to apologize to them, I been part of the community for quite some time, I don't mean harm by it..
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3765 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ALEXX4791 wrote: »
    I just wanted to apologize to them, I been part of the community for quite some time, I don't mean harm by it..

I realize that but you're not doing yourself any favors by continuing to post. They're going to drop the ban hammer on you even harder.
  • ALEXX4791

I realize that but you're not doing yourself any favors by continuing to post. They're going to drop the ban hammer on you even harder.
    Ok,
    So do I just delete this then? I wasnt trying to troll or cause trouble
  • x_Undaunted_x

Ok,
    It's too late now. Just stop posting (including replying to me.)
  • wsupchris1222444
    911 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Ok,

You're in for a world of hurten boy
  • Vespervin
    1344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Alt account to evade ban to discuss moderation?

Hehe.
  • Toxic_CA
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Awww go easy on hin
  • rock1obsta
    3812 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    *suspenseful music begins*
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Let's see how this works out :)
  • MrDownvote
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Vespervin wrote: »
    Alt account to evade ban to discuss moderation?

Hehe.

This is like the old Glorious Balltlelog days
  • Trokey66
    8560 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    Drum roll please........

• Templar_Vischa
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    In 3..2..1...
  • Fog_eXGunner
    879 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    Dude your ban on your other account Expires Sept 14... its not permanent. Just take your lumps and come back in and try to follow the rules.

We appreciate the apology, just following the rules. you can reuse your other account in less then 2 days at this time.
This discussion has been closed.