Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Dog Tag for 100 C93 Carbine kills?...

disposalist
5012 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
None of the other Tanker/Pilot weapons have one. I have service starred a few tanker/pilot weapons, but this may well be a hole in my dog tag collection for a long time...

Comments

• CS-2107
    336 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I don't know how good this thing is, but I could imagine it being way less frequently used than the obvious best choices for the class (Frommer Stop Auto and Sawed off Shotgun)
  • mihai2011rom
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @CS-2107 this gun sucks. Takes 4-5 shots up close to kill and you only have 9 rounds. The damage fall off range us a joke.

Op, I only got the 10 kills for the codex and I will never use this again. Why do they even bother to put in such worthless weapons?
  • astraussdc
    243 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's really bad. LIke start shooting someone in the back only to have them turn around and melt you bad. The 100 kill dogtag is frankly in the same class the 100 kill Kolibri one IMO. Not worth doing.
  • KrimsonGunner
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    astraussdc wrote: »
    It's really bad. LIke start shooting someone in the back only to have them turn around and melt you bad. The 100 kill dogtag is frankly in the same class the 100 kill Kolibri one IMO. Not worth doing.

Hey whoa whoa hey... those 100 Kolibri kills were totally worth it. I'm never changing my dog tag again.
  • Emfysem
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The Kolibri is at least part of your standard kit, whereas use of the C93 requires you to ditch your tank/plane.
  • CS-2107
    336 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    astraussdc wrote: »

Hey whoa whoa hey... those 100 Kolibri kills were totally worth it. I'm never changing my dog tag again.

I still need 2 kills with it to unlock the codex... And I need to unlock the M1911 extendet for that codex. Pilot lvl 10, well thats gonna take some time
  • crabman169
    9652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It will be my tanker/pilot weapon till I get that dogtag

*psth psth psth psth psth psth psth psth psth*

Enemy Damage 79

*BANG!*

player dying sounds
  • n1njacodemonkey
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah kolibri wasn't that bad when coupled with a sniper rifle. This is gonna suck. I guess my planes are now going to be a taxi behind enemy lines. I've always thought we should be able to spawn as tanker without a tank. It would make stealing enemy tanks actually viable.