Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

When is Hellriegel getting nerfed?

Comments

• sfreeman73
    603 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There is something I have just realised that I have failed to take into consideration with the hellriegel and that is that up until the release of the defensive there was only one variant of it. I haven't bothered to crunch the numbers but I have a feeling that if you where to take all the automatico and mp18 variants and count them as one the difference in usage wouldn't be as profound as it appears at first glance unlike the 10-A hunter which if memory serves me correctly accounts for almost 2.5 - 3 times the amount of kills of the other shotguns combined
  • fisknyllet17
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    sfreeman73 wrote: »
    There is something I have just realised that I have failed to take into consideration with the hellriegel and that is that up until the release of the defensive there was only one variant of it. I haven't bothered to crunch the numbers but I have a feeling that if you where to take all the automatico and mp18 variants and count them as one the difference in usage wouldn't be as profound as it appears at first glance unlike the 10-A hunter which if memory serves me correctly accounts for almost 2.5 - 3 times the amount of kills of the other shotguns combined
    Interesting insight. I hadn't thought of this either. I still think the majority of my deaths would be due to the Hell. compared to a combination of the mp18 variants and the automatico ditto. Could be wrong though. Would love to see numbers on this.
  • Trokey66
    4166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Interesting insight. I hadn't thought of this either. I still think the majority of my deaths would be due to the Hell. compared to a combination of the mp18 variants and the automatico ditto. Could be wrong though. Would love to see numbers on this.

Your wish is my command:

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/weapons/smg

MP18 still comes nowhere near, the Automatico closes the gap significantly but the Hellriegel is still, by far, the most used SMG taking variants into consideration.
  • fisknyllet17
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

Your wish is my command:

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/weapons/smg

MP18 still comes nowhere near, the Automatico closes the gap significantly but the Hellriegel is still, by far, the most used SMG taking variants into consideration.
    Trokey you beautiful man.
  • Zooboid
    563 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    MP18 Experimental question for those who have experience with both it and Optical; is the experimental really worth using instead of the Optical? I've next to no experience with the experimental, but 6SS with the Optical, 15SS Trench. I can't see the point of the experimental (this not putting it down btw), but the Optical can be burst or full auto fired as needs be. The experimental has a longer reload and worse recoil if you don't get that rythm right baby.
  • fisknyllet17
    Zooboid wrote: »
    MP18 Experimental question for those who have experience with both it and Optical; is the experimental really worth using instead of the Optical? I've next to no experience with the experimental, but 6SS with the Optical, 15SS Trench. I can't see the point of the experimental (this not putting it down btw), but the Optical can be burst or full auto fired as needs be. The experimental has a longer reload and worse recoil if you don't get that rythm right baby.
    I'm 200 something kills into it and I'm not really feeling it. Liked the other two variants better.
  • Chillmatik_86
    1390 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

In my experience the experimental is really good firing from the hip, and i usually aim low so the recoil does allow me to get quite a few headshots. Besides, somehow killing other assaulters (9/10 either Riegeling or Shotgunning) with it really feels more rewarding to me then any other assaultclass gun...
  • sfreeman73

The experimental has quite a steep skill curve but once you get used to it it can be devastating as a burst fire weapon it has good recoil recovery making it more accurate over time but as a trade off you have to time your bursts better and you can't mag dump on a large group so no sprat and pray
  • sirghislandi
    295 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So it gets a buff instead of a nerf..
  • extinguisher123
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The hellrigell needs a buff. because its meant to be the only gun used in the entire game.
  • Nionios2790
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Its not foing to be nerfed instead its gonna be more powerful to 23 to 26 i believe
  • Chillmatik_86
    1390 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    At least they putt a second LMG in assault class now, with even more bulletcapacity then the Riegel, somehow i quite like this new LMG...
  • sfreeman73
    The new smg will not replace the hellriegel I doubt it will have no more than a tiny change to it's use it looks cool but it's slower fire rate and worse recoil will have it sent to the bargain bin within a couple of weeks
  • Gaming_SMK
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Practically all medic, assault and support weapons got decreased time to kill
  • The_BERG_366
    888 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

all other weapons Also get buffs (except for sniper rifles)... So the hr relatively actually doesn't get a buff... and that's all that matters really.
  • sirghislandi
    295 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

all other weapons Also get buffs (except for sniper rifles)... So the hr relatively actually doesn't get a buff... and that's all that matters really.

I know I that but it's mostly the Hellriegel people have been screaming to get nerfed and the opposite actually happens, that is a indicator that the gun probably doesn't need a nerf after all

Anyone knows if it's only the minimum damage on the automatico that gets a buff or is it max damage also?
  • crimsonkni_cano
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love running about with the hell like a mad man - running a gunning, but the mp18 is a lot better gun by miles.

The hell is only good till about 10 15 meters away from the target, but with the mp18, I can kill targets within a 50 plus meter range. Its my try hard gun.
  • H3rr_Trigg3r
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The gun is still way too accurate from a distance. Got killed on Albion from about 40-50 Battlefield yards with full health after hitting the guy with a sniper round. It should not be an effective gun at that range plain and simple.
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    with this new update coming, they should of left the hellreigel as it is now, and it would probably be fine, but to then buff it as well........weird
  • sfreeman73
    I've had a good two weeks of not getting killed by the noobriegle but as more and more finish the weapon/service assignments they're switching back to the notopgle now my deaths can be indexed by spraynpray assault with the hellriegel, spraynpray medic with the laundrymat and spraynpray support with the superbar so my question is when is the scout class going to get some love like the rest of the classes