Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Problems I'm having with players and the game

seanbatty
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Now I know the players of the game arnt the fault of the game itself or dice, saying that I am sick of being almost dead and having someone as a medic not throw any health to me then yeah because he is one of those kind. The same for the people that are supports class, playing support is my second best class because I always drop ammo near anyone. Players need to be able to drop ammo or take ammo like what happened in bfh. Rant over.

Now problems with the game. In the name of the tsar is a brilliant expansion I love.it however the assignments for the guns completly go against what the maps are about. None of the maps are close quarters so the shotgun kills needed to be done from the base game maps I didn't like that. The sniper k bullet assignment is pure luck and not based on skill and the same with the destroy 2 planes. I have destroyed one plane and spent too many times shooting the hell out of one just to get killed by a sniper or the plane go behind a mountain. Whoever made the assignments needs to stay away and let the pros do it and make the next dlc a bit more assignment based towards the map types. Now I'm not saying get hellreigel kills and grenade kills but use actual proper decent weapons to get the kills.

Also the start of the game I end up with no weapon and it doesn't happens everytime just now and then, but it has got me killed a few times and it's stupid as hell also does anyone else have the problem where.you jump over something and it just bounces you back? It's extremely frustrating

In short....make the assignments more relevant to the maps. Drop ammo and health and make jumping work

Comments

• BananaGumBum
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wahhhh. WAHHHH.
  • seanbatty
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Comment makes sense ^^
    Makes a very good point
  • ItsDoomsday
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've come to discover that 90% of those complaining about players not dropping ammo or health are running Scout and get fed up that don't get health or ammo after spending the last 5 minutes prone on a rock trying to shoot people across the map. I'm trying to be productive to the team, give me more ammo and a health pack so I can continue to camp!
  • GRIZZ11283
    2411 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've come to discover that 90% of those complaining about players not dropping ammo or health are running Scout and get fed up that don't get health or ammo after spending the last 5 minutes prone on a rock trying to shoot people across the map. I'm trying to be productive to the team, give me more ammo and a health pack so I can continue to camp!

Or use all their at rockets and anti tank grenades on infantry.
  • HardAimedKid
    9865 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »

Unlocked the factory smg last night on FAO, threw 50 anti tank grenades
  • GRIZZ11283
    2411 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

You're allowed to throw as many anti tank grenades at what you want, you're not the one complaining about lack of ammo, you just get on with it. ;)
  • HardAimedKid
    9865 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

You're allowed to throw as many anti tank grenades at what you want, you're not the one complaining about lack of ammo, you just get on with it. ;)

This is true. I definitely had ammo at my feet and just stood there and threw them as far as I could lol
  • seanbatty

If you chose to camp as a scout then yeah its your own fault because no support would run all the way up a mountain to give a camper ammo. Even when playing as medic healing everyone and taking out as much players as possible to clear areas. It's the support that never drops there ammo. I just thought maybe the requests/commands in game were broken