• Foot_Elite_Tomei
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Battlefield 1944
  • Foot_Elite_Tomei
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Medics w/ SMGs and healing items
    Support w/ LMGs, ammo and protective items
    Engineer w/ Shotguns, AT items and repairs
    Assault w/ Self-loading rifles, rifle grenades and path creating tools (grappling hooks, spawn beacon and zipline)
    Scouts w/ Bolt action rifles, reconnaissance items and explosive packs
  • Squirrel_trip
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    All i know is next Battlefield better be WWII !!!!!!!!!! Waited long enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • ekimeaglex72
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Medal of Honor was a great game!

My personal favorite Battlefield game is 1943. It was simple and much smaller scale with only 3 maps and 3 classes but the gun-play and movement was smooth and balanced. BF3 was good, kind of like an updated BF2. Bad Company 2 was amazing. While I enjoyed BF4 for a while, it became like beating a dead horse with all the modern/near future warfare after 3 straight games of it (Bad Company 2, BF3, and BF4).

Like many have said, I wasn't sure if I'd like BF1, I pre-ordered it and it sat for a year while Destiny continued to consume my gaming time. But I recently started playing BF1 again, and I have to say, it has quickly become one of my favorites in the Battlefield franchise and may supplant 1943 as my favorite in due time.

Like others have said, the modern/future gunplay became overkill. BF1's return to more simplified weapons is refreshing. I prefer the low-tech weaponry and tactics and personally, I love the WW1 theme.

My only gripe is the movement is a little clunky.

For the next full Battlefield game I hope they go back to WW2 and improve on elements that are great in BF1. BF1 feels big scale but a WW2 version could be epic because of the several theaters of war that were in WW2 (Europe, Africa, Pacific, Middle East). Make the gameplay a little more smooth.

I'd also love for Battlefield to incorporate some character customization. Not like CoD and the bright neon colors. But, allow players to customize the look of their soldier. For instance, if you prefer your soldier to wear a hat instead of a helmet. Choose different styles of hats and helmets. Face paint. Different ways a soldier wears their uniform. Large back packs, small back packs, different boot styles. And so on.

Also the choice between 32 and 64 players per map. Or whatever numbers. Give the option so that if we feel like playing a less chaotic style we can and if we feel like playing a chaotic style we can do that too.

A lot of potential to take what they did with BF1 and improve it further and create an epic WW2 follow up.
  • Armenia300062
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    What I want is a 2030-2040 setting Urban warfare themed Battlefield that plays like Bf3. So basically we can have all the new advancements in weaponry, vehicles, aircraft. There is the Ak-107, t-14 Armata, Mig-41, US 6th gen fighter possibly f23, US new Aircraft carrier, etc.
  • James-Bond1-77
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 12

Hello DICE employees and hello Battlefield community I would like to discuss a couple concepts for the next Battlefield installment that I think would give Battlefield a fresh feel.

I will start by saying I like what Battlefield 1 did with the concept of the vehicles however I feel there is way too many classes and I feel like we can down this scale by using the Squad leader something I feel like DICE has been lack thereof using besides the objectives the Squad leader prioritizes for the team.

My concept is the Squad leader uses in game credits/reward money similar to the money system in Hardline to buy vehicles then they can spawn them in. (Note: the vehicle if destroyed will have to be bought again.) I feel as if the Squad leaders had control of their bought vehicle they can use command ability settings making it only Squad usable so people outside of the Squad doesn't enter your vehicle, however you can invite a player from a different squad to join in. Squad leader can also mark who sits where so if you don't want a specific someone driving your vehicle you can hightlight that person and reposition them into a different seat. This is an alternative from the Battlefield 1 where DICE tried to resolve the issue by making it where you had to repair the vehicle from within. I think we should turn away from that and bring the repair tool back which can be given to everyone who has entered the vehicle so when they get out they can repair it making it a thrill and even more important to work as a team since now you have to defend the person outside the vehicle from being shot.

Now before I progress even further with this concept I would like to ponder what you think about commander mode returning? Now I revisioned it back to it's old roots and made a conclusion that having a Platoon leader on the battlefield rather than looking down on everyone from a 2D of the map or sate view would be less engaging. I feel as if we had a platoon leader on ground with his or her unique class it would be more rewarding as you will have to earn new abilities like you would with Gadgets in your class.
    I was thinking more like gas, and bombardments, and maybe providing a Dog for one squad that would help a squad out find mines and or spot enemies and maybe even distract an enemy. Ps the reason I am suggesting a dog is because in Battlefield 4 in the Baku mission Irish fought a couple dogs and it would be amazing to see an animation where you get to punch a Dog in the face lmao. No animal cruelty intended this is war and people have a problem I don't care. I want to see more animations as I feel like Battlefield 1 took a step back when you have to knife someone like twice, also NO counter attack animations. I want to be able choke someone, knife them, stab them in their heart and steal their damn Dog tags or kick someone off a ledge hurting them depending how high or killing them! Mmm I am getting sidetracked here, but hey those aren't the only things a commander should be given in my examples, and tbh I don't know what Era they are going to so I can't say they should Implement drones and such to give intel where enemies would be and or other things, but they could revisit the rapid deployment and small little perks and even have the platoon leader set objectives. ALSO apparently radar was built secretly in 1940 so we could probably use that?

Back to the concept for the Squad leader and vehicles.
    The Squad leader should be able to set checkpoints for his or her squad separate from the main objective. The squad leader will name the checkpoints like hold here for a certain amount of time, set up traps, etc. He or her can highlight specific members where to go on the map giving them a separate custom mission from eachother.

You can spawn on Squad leaders, Objectives, and also spawn on squad if the majority of the players are nearby eachother.

Squad leaders can suggest a loadout to a teammate to fit the squads role more better. If the Squad leader wants to choke an objective with his vehicle he can set a circle around that objective so the driver does not leave it; you can increase the size of this circle, or change its shape. Note: Spawnable vehicles should still exist like light vehicles, but vehicles that consist of heavily armored and heavily gunned should be used wisely by a leader and not given to someone that is not gonna play with his team that only wants to go hundred in kills, and zero in deaths, or a noob that isn't experienced in level and the amount time spent in the vehicle.

Squad leader, and Platoon leader is key, along with the way you make your maps, the specific guns and gadgets you give to the classes, balancing, netcode, bugs, and the right amount of players for a specific game mode.

I would expect DICE LA would be making the next Battlefield because Visceral was more credited on Hardline, and Stockholm on BF1

Sidenote: I love Battlefield 1 and Hardline they have their own unique feel however I expected that Battlefield 1 would have given medpacks and defibs or the morphine syringe and made it a mandatory thing, instead they make gas mask mandatory which I found interesting and a little confusing. I don't see the need to make ammo boxes mandatory as you can put ammo crates in certain places in the map to refill your ammo.

I will give a few video links off YouTube where I got some of my inspiration from.

This playlist will focus on some of the smaller things
    [url="BF Design Concepts: Design Concepts: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfOoCUS0PSkVmtPgqA3h9jAEPAyxCw_iw[/url]

This link below will provide a leadership system you can skip the game modes. Top left corner look for command abilities
    [url="M.A.G. HD VIDEOS: HD VIDEOS: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL98FF8A98CCB1D736[/url]

This is concept of a Battlefield game and I want you to focus on some of the key points he lists in his videos.
    [url="Battlefield 1982: 1982: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfOoCUS0PSkXztZhHu0b8tG3zVMe_VhOg[/url]

Before I head off I want to mention afew more things.
    Character Customisation:
    Body, and facial customisations in the next installment and please bring in female gender in this game as I feel the female audience is lacking and they are tired of playing the guy soldier. I also want to imprint my face onto my soldier similar to the NBA 2k18 face scan
    [Face Scan]
    https://youtu.be/nj1Q8kxdpIU

[Female Soldier] Ps I don't sponsor Axe this is just a video to give you a feeling.
    https://youtu.be/7OuEoR_RDm8

Guns for Lefties:
    Csgo has made it that the players can go and hold the gun with their right and use the left hand for the trigger. It amazes me that any modern day game fps does not include this and it is quite sad because my left eye is my dominate eye and I prefer the gun on my left shoulder. Get with the program DICE!

This link provides some key points why you should include left handed
    https://youtu.be/E6xkJMxUkps

I expect the battlefield community to criticize my concept fairly and not bring offensive language to my post. I want read your critical feedback and to understand what you see wrong with my concept suggestion, and see what you would change about it or maybe give a different concept that is entirely different from mine.

DICE employees if you have any questions please contact me here and I will try to reply back at my earliest convenience.
  • GTA_Kid386
    287 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Battlefield 2018 should be WW2, Korea or Vietnam or anything from the cold war, like the Soviet-Afghan war, maybe even a battle royale. BF should take a break from modern warfare for a few years.
  • Vespervin
    877 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What I want is a 2030-2040 setting Urban warfare themed Battlefield that plays like Bf3. So basically we can have all the new advancements in weaponry, vehicles, aircraft. There is the Ak-107, t-14 Armata, Mig-41, US 6th gen fighter possibly f23, US new Aircraft carrier, etc.

A sequel to Battlefield 4's Final Stand DLC that plays like Battlefield 3? I'm sold.
  • Shadders_X
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hi,
    You mention squad leader a lot - this is the problem - squads.
    With squads, no one communicates anymore. Before, with BF2:MC, lots of people talked - coordination. You felt part of a team.
    In regards to Locker:
    With squads, they go off and do their own thing - we are the US team, and the flags A, B, C and D are the enemies, and the squad is taking flag E, take it, and then wait for people to spawn. They seem ignorant of the fact that there are 4 other flags where the other side are spawning from - they have no effect.
    At the same time, the rest of the team are on the snow path, and no one defends flags. The rest of the team are behaving like a swarm - team death match ?
    Squads and squad comms ruined the game in the long term. People do not communicate, and no open comms means NO ability to work as one large team.
    Other aspects are - no gadgets - they are pointless.
    No aim assist - this is just tantamount to cheating. (DICE do it as it attracts casual gamers, and they want money)
    Hand guns are as powerful as automatic weapons - stupid idea.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.
  • James-Bond1-77
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    Hi,
    You mention squad leader a lot - this is the problem - squads.
    With squads, no one communicates anymore. Before, with BF2:MC, lots of people talked - coordination. You felt part of a team.
    In regards to Locker:
    With squads, they go off and do their own thing - we are the US team, and the flags A, B, C and D are the enemies, and the squad is taking flag E, take it, and then wait for people to spawn. They seem ignorant of the fact that there are 4 other flags where the other side are spawning from - they have no effect.
    At the same time, the rest of the team are on the snow path, and no one defends flags. The rest of the team are behaving like a swarm - team death match ?
    Squads and squad comms ruined the game in the long term. People do not communicate, and no open comms means NO ability to work as one large team.
    Other aspects are - no gadgets - they are pointless.
    No aim assist - this is just tantamount to cheating. (DICE do it as it attracts casual gamers, and they want money)
    Hand guns are as powerful as automatic weapons - stupid idea.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

They should not support group chat parties this would be beneficial for team communication to be revived, and to add another layer on top of that have it where you hear enemies and other friendly squads in a close proximity, and as well have the Squad leaders switch radio chat to squad and platoon so each leader can coordinate from long distances on plans, and among other things.

I believe if they made a system that discouraged the PS4, XBOX1, and STEAM party chat systems and ask the players to play the game using in game chat It could possibly work. I don't know how they would go about doing that, but I guess they can look at Cod, Americas Army Proving Grounds and such because for unknown reasons everyone speaks in the in game chats there.

Battlefield 5 overall needs to fix the team play or else I am gonna have a tantrum! Battlefield 1 was not cutting it out for me and I have been think of returning back to 4 and maybe 3. The Battlefield 1 had alot of sales but that means nothing now that everyone has or is jumping off the hype train! I don't expect DICE to listen to me, however I know they have in the past and then they got me believing that they have listen or read about everything I have said, but they take only one thing that they like and expect us to like the other crap that we did not ask for. It shouldn't work that way, but it does I want them to revisit the voting making the community more involved and make the CTE more than what it already is! Even allow mod support so people outside can fix bugs and among other things that just make the experience of the game way better then send those files to DICE so the can implement them into the retail game. But no they will never do that because EA will have their throats, but I am proud of them however that they stood up and said no to premium for Star Wars Battlefront 2. It shows that DICE really cares and it's EA that we have to worry about.
  • HonestSoul333
    1104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    And another one
  • Foot_Elite_Guard
    286 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Battlefield 2 Remastered with vehicle operator, squad leader and commander special classes would be great. Or just base game on all platforms. I am all for it!
  • James-Bond1-77
    edited September 15
    Most of what am about say is basically things I want to carry over and there is also things that I have personally come up with over the years. I give a category and a brief description getting to the point.

Please Review this and take note?

Nearby Medics - A small feature in the killcam, it displays a small list of friendly medics with Medical Syringes near the player's body and their distance to the player, up to 20 meters. This allows a dead player to anticipate for an incoming revival.

Medic Revive Intent - Also called "Medic Spotting", it allows a Medic using the Medical Syringe to inform a dead player of their intent to revive them by spotting their dead icon. The dead player will receive a sound notification and receive a new list of Incoming Medics above their list of Nearby Medics, listing all medics who had spotted their dead body.

Ricochet - Projectiles fired at extreme angles at tanks have a chance of ricocheting, deflecting the projectile elsewhere and dealing greatly reduced damage.

Refined Movements - Similar to how Battlefield 4 added the ability to leap over low obstacles, Battlefield 1 added the ability for soldiers to scale over medium-height elevations. Battlefield 5 can use a squad member to help you scale over high-height elevations

Sweet Spot" - Sniper Rifles receive a unique damage model where their damage will first increase to 100 or above at a range dependent on the weapon before undergoing normal damage dropoff.

Community Test Environment - Feature that allows players to play a separate version of Battlefield 5 and provide DICE with greater feedback to improve the actual game.

Bayonet Charge - Animation that causes the player to run faster than sprinting and will result in an instakill against any enemy who comes in contact.

Destruction - Increased destruction compared to previous installments.

Dynamic weather - Creates random weather effects in matches that can greatly affect gameplay.

Vehicle Weak Points - Feature that allows vehicles to be easily disabled if specific spots are targeted.

Battlefield Companion - Allows players to view stats, unlock and customize weapons and loadouts, and coordinate with friends.

Assignments - Similar to past installments, the game features weapon assignments which require players to complete specific criteria to be awarded weapons. Additionally Service Assignments are introduced which reward players with new class specializations upon completion.

Control Mapping - Players can map any button to their liking.

Legendary Status - Players at rank 150 can reset all of their unlock progression to gain a Legendary level, allowing further progression and obtaining exclusive Legendary rewards. "Should not be behind a pay wall"

Gun Bench - It allows players to customize their weapons with custom reticles, colors, custom camouflages, visual wear and tear, same goes for their uniform.

Medical Kits - Take Medical Kits off your teammates and heal yourself up similar in Hardline.

Defusing Explosives - It can be a real pain that you have to shoot a claymore or one of those glass bottles that was primed for explosion in Battlefield 1. It would be nice to pick them up and use it for later against the opposing team.

Squad Leader Command Abilities - The Squad leader will be able to set objectives main to the game and custom objectives that he can assign to his team; Squad leader can write a small brief message that will pop up for squadmates tell them what to do and how long they must do it for. Squad leader can present a time limit for how long they must follow the order and it will pop up on their map where they must go.

Platoon Leader Command Abilities - The Platoon leader or the commander will be boots on the ground have most of the Squad leader abilities and depending on the Era he or her will be given abilities that can give squads, and the whole team as a whole certain advantages which are listed down below...
    Default Loop ~
    ●EMP UAV
    ●Evac Order
    ●High Value Target
    ●Proxy Attack
    ●Scan UAV

Main Asset Loop ~
    ●Infantry Scan
    ●Vehicle Scan
    ●Equipment Scan ◆ Allows to scan claymores, decoys, and other enemy gadgets placements on the battlefield

Squad Loop ~
    ●Rapid Deploy
    ●Squad Promotion
    ●Supply Drop
    ●Vehicle Drop
    ●K-9 Bomb Sniffer ▪ Also protects you from enemy fire by Attacking enemy; the K-9 follows Squad Leader

Strike Loop ~
    ●Gunship
    ●Tomahawk Missile
    ●Gas Bombardment
    ●Artillery Shells or Destroyer
    ●Blackout ◆ Turns off all the light around the map and flashlights, plus laser sights on weapons
    ●EMP Blast ◆ disables vehicles for a minute

Team Communication - The next Battlefield should discourage people from using group chat parties from the PS4 and other services that allow the player another option besides the in game chat. ■▪■ Another Topic about team communication is that Squad leaders should be able to talk to each other from long distances. Squads should be able to hear each other in close proximity and so should the opposing team.

Money System: You are granted money for the objectives you have followed and the amount kills you have gotten.
    You can buy vehicles and cosmetic uniform clothing to stand out the battlefield

Vehicles - Would be bought by squad leaders; this will give squad leaders the ability to control who sits where and who can and cannot enter the vehicle this has been a problem for quite some time and I understand Battlefield 1 tried to fix this hiccup by allowing the players to repair their vehicle from within, but you also have the problem when random members from the platoon wants to go on for the ride leaving some of your squad members not able to hop in. The incentive here is to encourage the down right basics of your squad working together without having to run into interference with members outside your squad. Think of the Gta 5 system where you can set it to who can enter your vehicle. "Note: Vehicle if destroyed will have to be bought again"

Battlepacks - Similar to the Battlefield 4 system you'll earn weapons, knifes, emblems, camos patterns

Platoon Deploy - Similar concept to Squad Deploy

Clan Battles - Clan Battles help you find a server with an opposing team usually with a majority being a another clan

Gender - It is time for the female gender to be a thing in the Battlefield franchise that's why I hope they avoid 1944 and Cold War era and go back to a modern setting or after the events of Battlefield 4

Face/Skin Customization - Allow us to customize our character the way we see fit! I was also thinking that they could implement the face scan system similar to the NBA2k18?

VR Support - Freelook head movement system in vehicles possibly when on ground too instead of using the controller motion or holding the button? Maybe leaning as well?

The Team Colors - I try to use the colorblind feature to get my Squad a lighter blue, however I hate the fact that I can't keep the the other squads and the enemy team the same color or change them. Could we please change the colors of the teams?

Hud placements... To move whatever you want may that be having the map moved to the top right corner or closer to the amount of ammo you left would be neat! No restrictions if I want to place it in the middle of the screen let me?

Hardcore - No Hud, No Map, No 3D spotting, Squads classes are redefined like in the incursions if needed, and the players won't be able to respawn.

• HonestSoul333
    1104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That's a lot of effort put into a necro post
  • HawkeyeAM47
    543 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No, imwant it to be similar to BF3 way more
  • Ice_Queen_NL
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 17
    Maybe a remake of Battlefield 2? With modern graphics, engine, gameplay mechanics.... with same maps from the old days mixed with also new maps? Battlefield 2 was my first Battlefield game I've played and I had so much fun with it. I think it's the best Battlefield game together with Bad Company 2. I loved that one so much as well.
  • NaITzII2k
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Maybe a remake of Battlefield 2? With modern graphics, engine, gameplay mechanics.... with same maps from the old days mixed with also new maps? Battlefield 2 was my first Battlefield game I've played and I had so much fun with it. I think it's the best Battlefield game together with Bad Company 2. I loved that one so much as well.

Yes, I second that :)
  • GUNNY1966
    333 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited September 29
    So what's in store for the future of PC gaming in relation to BATTLEFIELD5?

Many of us are wondering what's in store for PC gamers & the BATTLEFIELD series. Some of us tried BATTLEFIELD1 & were impressed only with the graphics & not at all with the gameplay & the fact you cannot rent servers but only thru EA / DICE. WWI weapons & vehicles didn't really impress most of us once we had already gotten a taste of the BATTLEFIELD4 vehicles which were much more exciting. Speaking from knowledge I currently have two BATTLEFIELD4 servers & have over 655 members in my gaming community specifically designed for U.S. & Canadian players only. Some ask WHY & the answer is rather simple, the latency / ping / reduced cheat probability as well as language barriers. Imagine trying to talk to the many different languages thru the in-game VOIP / Chat, it's absolutely horrible to say the least as well as CPU intrusive which most will attempt to claim that it not, YEA RIGHT! Most of the members have been playing the BATTLEFIELD series since the conception, that's 20+ years experience. When the Squad & Team based play that BATTLEFIELD4 was structured around hit our computers we were TOTALLY stoked & excited. We gain more & more members with every passing day which is AWESOME yet many have asked where will the developers take the next release, Only they know but there are things they need to consider prior to the release. Gaming communities generate REVENUE for developers & we also help a considerable amount to the development & testing. The cost to rent a BATTLEFIELD1 server is insane & they thought by removing the game from the many server providers they'd create even more revenue, So how's that working out for you developers? I'm almost certain that other developer games have better overall sales simply because of this HUGE mistake. It has diminished the many communities & they are falling to the waste side simply because of the word GREED! However BATTLEFIELD4 communities are growing & this should send a signal to the developers that what was created in the BATTLEFIELD1 & HARDLINE release wasn't necessarily what PC gamers wanted. We consumers want a game that connects people such as BATTLEFIELD4 has done & they can't seem to grasp that concept, instead they try to remove all interaction. Return the server rental to the community & give us a game with MODERN weapons not a laser gun or space ship. The game modes associated with BATTLEFIELD4 are awesome for the most part & the community has a CHOICE of which mode / map / weapon / kit ect. ect. they decide to play. What makes a community successful is giving members OPTIONS & CHOICES. We do most everything by request in our servers & that is what set's us apart from generic servers which have very little to offer. Will BATTLEFIELD5 offer more than BATTLEFIELD4 is the question & if I were to guess based off of their past performances I'd say not likely. Gaming has changed so drastically in the past 8 years & the console COD style of gameplay is somewhat to blame. Most have never experienced the various ways you can play these games & I'm not talking about cheating, I'm talking about HAVING FUN! I myself hope that BATTLEFIELD5 is FUN & even more so fun than BATTLEFIELD4 has been! They have a chance now to save the integrity of PC gaming along with the community so let's see where they're gonna take it

? QUESTION ?

IN LESS THAN 10 WORDS, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN BATTLEFIELD5 ?

My Expectations: ( 1 ) Server Rental Ability ( 2 ) Modern Warfare ( 3 ) Remove the in-game VOIP!
  • ImMortaLPlayer13
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I have made one discussion regarding the future battlefield game.And i talked about Battlefield 5.Now since many people are talking about it i think DICE will deliver it in 2017-2018 it wasnt confirmed yet
  • GUNNY1966
    333 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    We can always dream but remember, dream BIG