Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Premium

Mariojuano0420
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Well I'm having trouble adding both CTE and the downloaded version of the game wich I bought it without premium, only the CTE was able to load all the premium package, but the main issue is how can I put both accounts in one.

Comments

• thekiller199365
    2807 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    CTE does not carry over to the base game. You will have to unlock the guns in the base game and DLC guns you will have to purchase the DLC or premium.
  • moosehunter1969
    423 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I didn't think you could even get the CTE if you hadn't got premium?
  • ElliotLH
    962 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I didn't think you could even get the CTE if you hadn't got premium?

That was my understanding for the CTE too.