Can't unlock the Fedorov?

valeri0706
173 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Ok, PS4 player and Vanilla game only owner (no DLC's).

When I try to complete the assignment for Fedorov (number of kills with Cei-Riggoti Trench and number of Squad heals), nothing happens?!

No matter how many kills with that gun or how many squad heals I do, everything stays on 0. Do I need to be a season pass owner to unlock that gun or something is glitched? I've tried different servers too and still can't progress on it.

Comments

• YOS123
    752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    In order to start any weapon assignments what requires you to own the DLC will stay at 0 at every stage if you don't own the DLC itself.
  • valeri0706
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So the Fedorov is a DLC weapon, then?
  • YOS123
    752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 14
    Here's all In the Name of the Tsar DLC's weapons.

Model 1900 Factory / Slug
    SMG 08/18 Factory / Optical
    Fedorov Avtomat Trench / Optical
    General Liu Rifle Factory / Storm
    Parabellum MG14/17 Low weight / Suppressive
    Perino Model 1908 Low weight / Defensive
    Mosin-Nagant M91 Infantry / Marksman
    Vetterli-Vitali M1870/87 Infantry / Carbine
    C93 Carbine
    Nagant Revolver
    Obrez Pistol
  • valeri0706
    I see, thank you!
  • ElliotLH
    1331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You wouldn't want it anyway as it's awful... ;)
  • LioNofZioN-IDF
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Dont grind it for nothing, it is not good...
  • Aeshettr
    187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The Fedorov is not good? *chuckles*

The optical variant has the best aimed accuracy when compared to similar weapons in its class(1907 Trench, sweeper, AL8.25), and best spread decrease compared to those same weapons.
  • Prep768
    2262 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

We talking about the same weapon? The medic's automatic one?

I find it can be very useful and can even hold it's own against the assault class.
  • ElliotLH
    1331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 14
    Prep768 wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »

We talking about the same weapon? The medic's automatic one?

I find it can be very useful and can even hold it's own against the assault class.

I'm just joking around and probably should have included /sarcasm at the end of my post.

XuVMypt.jpg

In all seriousness I'm trying to decide which I like more at the moment and will probably go with the Optical version as I ADS more than hip-fire.
  • MarxistDictator
    3073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 14
    It all boils down to the map for me. If it's a lot of tight corners and bunkers the trench, it there's long sight lines on the map the optical. The Federov is fantastic. Great change up for medic play.

Unfortunately both the Lius are terrible and contribute nothing besides making you wonder why you didn't pick the Mondragon or 1906 instead.
  • kmsax
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have the expansion pack and it is still not counting my kills with the Cei-Regotti, not my heals. Any ideas?
  • RudeAwakeningEh
    236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The only guns you can unlock without having premium, or select DLC content is the alternative variants to the level 10 kit weapons. IE the hellriegel, 1906, Huot automatic, and the martini henry.
  • RudeAwakeningEh
    236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    kmsax wrote: »
    I have the expansion pack and it is still not counting my kills with the Cei-Regotti, not my heals. Any ideas?

Do you have premium or a select map expansion?
  • CI-I13F
    150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

its an ui /update problem. when you back to menu try single click those assignments and you gonna see numbers going to get updated. or you can restart your game. Its same for me. It was also a problem back in bf3 and bf4 for me aswell.
  • kmsax

Do you have premium or a select map expansion?

I have premium, but when I try to go to the expansion pack in the store, it says I already own it and cancels it. Is that the issue?
  • Aeshettr
    187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Which platform?
  • kmsax
    Aeshettr wrote: »
    Which platform?

XBOX One
  • kmsax
    I figured it out. Only kills and heals done on the Czar maps count. I was on other maps and getting no stats increased.
  • ElliotLH
    edited September 20
    I figured it out. Only kills and heals done on the Czar maps count. I was on other maps and getting no stats increased.

That's unlikely to be the cause unfortunately. I unlocked both variants of the Federov playing on vanilla maps during the two week pre-release. I'm also working through the other assignments on vanilla maps and unlocking them with no problem, for example I unlocked the new SMG last night playing Argonne.