Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Server Performance Since September DLC

Comments

• -Bl1tzshot-
    79 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Im really DONE with it! There is no damn 1 game where i can play normally.
  • Wandereru
    251 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Vanilla maps, TSNP maps or Tsar maps they all lag and jitter.

It's been a bloody week now!!!!
  • Tactical_wizzzeR
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    it's abysmal, the lack of community cohesion also makes feedback come slow. this happened before and worse in BF4, but that's not excusable. BF1 so had solid servers, I have no idea what happened, but with the best patch for the game so far it's sad to see it all brought down because of terrible server lag.
  • XXxx_ABH_xxXX
    500 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    it's abysmal, the lack of community cohesion also makes feedback come slow. this happened before and worse in BF4, but that's not excusable. BF1 so had solid servers, I have no idea what happened, but with the best patch for the game so far it's sad to see it all brought down because of terrible server lag.

It might not be the best patch it seems...
  • boutneus
    1443 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Maybe destiny 2 ate all the good servers -.-
  • RatEisenhardt
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Today I'm having ping spikes up to one thousand, I live in Central America so I don't know which one is the closest server =(
  • Teh_Next
    1157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    boutneus wrote: »
    Or EA ate all the money.
  • CI-I13F
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 14

destiny 2 doesnt have dedi servers. how do i know? ordered it and know people raged about it a lot.
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    Or EA ate all the money.

more likely. https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/123455/27-billion-company-cant-afford-a-decent-hosting#latest this discussion closed asap with excuse of "counter productive topic" as soon as i used "boycott" word for joking.Like entire forums is very productive... censorship is real. good to know how responsible moderators we got here.
  • LumoColor
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    CI-I13F wrote: »
    more likely. https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/123455/27-billion-company-cant-afford-a-decent-hosting#latest this discussion closed asap with excuse of "counter productive topic" as soon as i used "boycott" word for joking.Like entire forums is very productive... censorship is real. good to know how responsible moderators we got here.
    I'm sure this is not the case. Your making this sound like some sort of conspiracy, perhaps if they had silenced all the youtubers by giving them something shiney to look at whilst the issues go on, then I might get out the bacofoil.
  • Teh_Next
    1157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I was hoping for a fix before the weekend but that's looking unlikely.
    Weekends or to be more precise a Friday or a Saturday night is when I get a few hours of me time in my cave. BF1 and a few beers or gins is how I like to spend that time.
    I feel cheated LOL
  • Wandereru
    251 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yesterday evening and night I got dissconected from servers while also having a lot of delays.

Sad that a 120€ AAA title has worse servers than 20€ indie developed games.
  • Wystrow
    69 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You did a great job DICE !!!
  • -Bl1tzshot-
    79 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Why there are no major gaming sites that writes articles about this? I mean they choose BF1 as number one game but the multiplayer sucks because of the server problems..
  • LOLGotYerTags
    5680 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    CI-I13F wrote: »

more likely. https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/123455/27-billion-company-cant-afford-a-decent-hosting#latest this discussion closed asap with excuse of "counter productive topic" .

Do not discuss moderation as this is a violation of the Forum Guidelines.

• B0ng0_Banger
    689 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    why don't they just revert whatever changes they made until they figure it out? dice has lost the little credibility they had left in my eyes.
  • bran1986
    2677 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited September 15
    I think they don't even know what they broke. It just feels like DICE is biting off way more than they can chew at this point.
  • Clarence_6000
    416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 15
    Wandereru wrote: »
    Vanilla maps, TSNP maps or Tsar maps they all lag and jitter.

It's been a bloody week now!!!!

Nope everything's fine. Nothing to see here. No server or netcode issues whatsoever. Must be on your end because this game is the definition of perfection and optimization. ;)
  • MachoFantast1c0
    225 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    To top it off, yesterday Tsar Domination servers were affected as well. Demotivating, especially considering the policy of near complete silence.
  • Teh_Next
    It's the silence that's the deal breaker for me.
    I really am reconsidering buying the next title.
    Leaving your customer base incommunicado is just rude. It may sound petty but I'm starting to feel insulted.
  • LumoColor
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited September 15
    Braddock512/ September 15, 2017 4:59AM
    We are aware of and are actively working on the issues around server lag and hope to have a hotfix soon. We’ll put the fix up on the CTE as soon as we have it. Thank you for your patience and stay tuned to official Battlefield channels for more information as it becomes available.
    The Teams at EA/DICE

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/123615/battlefield-1-online-connectivity-issues#latest