Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

How many people use all the classes?

Comments

• grrlpurple
    427 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I usually play the same class for a whole match but play all of the classes depending on what the team or squad is short of.
  • BundoLamb
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yep, I love the scout class but have all the other 3 classes at or soon to be 50. I will play what is needed at the time I'm spawning in or scout. I think I probably enjoy support the most after.
  • IDF-EnDoSkeLeToR
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mostly support but play others, too depending on my mood.
  • Creasie
    1070 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 14
    Yes, otherwise it becomes kinda boring :P. And often I switch to a class we/I actually need and fits the situation, being flexible is nice.

Medic>assault>scout>support
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    564 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Does anyone know if juggling classes bumps your score and skill stats, or can you still get the same levels using one set loadout all the time? For some reason I always thought skill was worked out from mixing things up
  • SumwhatKrazy
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I mostly play as assault.
    Assault
    Support
    Tanker
    Medic
    etc

I used to play as medic a fair bit but admittedly i dont play as that kit very often for a while now.
    I am kind of regretting not playing as scout bugger all as that seems to be the kit that kills me the most lately. Scouts and pilots. Some of the new DLC maps , the scouts seem to really own me. If its not long range with their rifle its close range with their pistol ^^;
    So yeah because iam too impatient to snipe and too lazy to fly i cant really counter it. Guess there is nothing stopping me in doing so though. But i've never really liked sniping or camping and that.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    564 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I mostly play as assault.
    Assault
    Support
    Tanker
    Medic
    etc

I used to play as medic a fair bit but admittedly i dont play as that kit very often for a while now.
    I am kind of regretting not playing as scout bugger all as that seems to be the kit that kills me the most lately. Scouts and pilots. Some of the new DLC maps , the scouts seem to really own me. If its not long range with their rifle its close range with their pistol ^^;
    So yeah because iam too impatient to snipe and too lazy to fly i cant really counter it. Guess there is nothing stopping me in doing so though. But i've never really liked sniping or camping and that.

Yeah man. I'm fed up of snipers. I love it when youve had enough so just snipe yourself and counter snipe all the little campers.
  • ElliotLH
    962 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Rank 50 in all my classes with the exception of Cavalry which is in the mid-40s. I play mostly as Medic though with Assault, Support, Tanker, Pilot and Cavalry classes thrown in as and when. However, I dislike playing Scout class for some reason.

iwTVlpf.png
  • olavafar
    668 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @Jonny_ChaosMCR I do not think class is part of the skill value. Not that I care much about that value but when I checked a friend in my clan that I know play only support it does not look like it. He has a high value.
  • ninjapenquinuk
    343 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 14
    My main class is Support (rank 50) but also play Medic (30) fairly frequently. I use Assault (19) as and when needed during a round and Cavalry (3) just for the hell of it on occassion. Now I'm on PS4 rather than a PC like in past BF games i rarely use Scout (4) because i can't get to grips with it using a controller rather than m+k. I could play more and get better but i much rather PTFO than sit back and get a few kills (yes i know there are good agressive scouts out there). Obviously i also jump into a tank or plane from time to time when available (71 - 29 inf v veh). I'm not the greatest killing machine so Support and Medic supports my play stlye more and allows me to help my team (and gain points) from supplies/heals/revives, ending a round maybe 15-8 in the top 5 rather than be like rambo and go 35-10.
  • _1PaperBaG1_
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have about = for every class although I kind of am lagging behind with Calvary because it's usually much better to get off the horse and cap flags on foot etc.
  • guinness54321
    80 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I use them all, but I don't enjoy the medic class and only really use it for medals or the unlocks.
  • GRIZZ11283
    2454 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I main support.

I use scout on 1 map, i have a hill humping session on Fao when it comes around.

I will only use assault if there's a tank going on a kill streak, becomes my mission to turn their 0 to a 1.

Medic is my least used, only really use it for unlocks.
  • IllIllIII
    2934 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I play mainly scout, but i play all other classes aswell even the cavalry i pkay alot lately.
  • Fleetwood1987
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I do play them all, usually whatever is needed for my squad but support mostly. Got bored with assault(never hellreigel!) so only pull it out for tanks/behemoth engagements, I'd say medic and scout are my least played

I don't think I would enjoy the game running the same class with the same setup game after game just because I'm good with it, I don't have more than 6 stars on any specific weapon either.
  • Unrated882
    27 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I play them all. They each excel in different ways, people who don't play scout should really try out the smle carbine. it is possible ptfo effectively

1. Assult (level 50)
    2. Scout (level 50)
    3. Medic (level 40)
    4. Support (level 30)
  • TankGewehr1917
    414 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Since Tsar dropped I've been playing Support and Medic almost exclusively.
  • CS-2107
    374 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I play everything. But medic the most, followed by support than assault and than scout.
  • V2Face
    1600 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I get bored running one class all match. I switch it up to keep me entertained.
  • Temp1st
    2113 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I play scout the least but i feel like that all the classes are good.
    Me and scout is really just a playstyle thing, I find myself using my sidearm more than my primary as scout.