Need People for the Phantom Room? Post Here!

Comments

• TheJizzWizzard
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey, on PC here. Just finished the first three assignments. Ready to get into the room but I have no one that is willing. If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated.
  • P3PPP3R
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    On Xbox one looking for three other people with the tags other than operation whiteout thanks a bunch!
    Post edited by P3PPP3R on
  • JesseJamez870
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I'm on PS3 and have all 4 tags looking for people to take the elevator ride. Add me as a friend, username: TheLegend-AR-KoT. Thanks in advance!!
  • yellowzombie115
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Looking for 3 other people, i play on ps4 and have the op whiteout dogtag
  • Mega_Kaiju
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have all dog tags.
    I am on PS4.

PSN: Mega_Kaiju
  • Xander_Palma
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Looking for 3 other people, i play on ps4 and have the op whiteout dogtag

I can help!
  • sasek21
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am on PS4 and have Hammerhead dogtag
  • roc611
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I can help friend cirull162
  • DaviKoNui
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi guys, on PC. Origin ID: DaviKoNui

Already added a bunch of you just need to find time to do easter egg.
  • ulookprettygood
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I am on xbox looking for three people to help me get the whiteout and the giants tag as well as help me on the elevator. Add me on mive if you want to help and i can gelp you aswell Eagleeye6
  • lcy_4ever
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i can help. I have the universal dogtag + all camos, contact me if you need help
  • MoustacheTime
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey, I'm looking for the people to do the elevator stuff, I've got all four dogtags, camos and so, playing on PC. I'd be grateful for help.
  • TiloBerserk
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited September 2017
    Hello! Nice to meet you...
    I'm a brazilian player and I want to go down the elevator in the Hangar 21 (I just want to complete the quest).
    I already completed the first 3 Phantom assigments.

My Dog tags: Hangar 21 / Whiteout Operation
    My Plataform: "PC"

Add me in the Origin chat to go down.

--

Olá ! Prazer em conhecer todos vocês.
    Sou brasileiro e gostaria de descer o elevador da Hangar 21 (Só quero completar a quest).
    Já completei as 3 primeiras designações Phantom.

Minhas Dog tags: Hangar 21 / Operação Branco Total
    Minhas Plataforma: "PC"

Me adicionem no chat do Origin para descermos.
  • ulookprettygood
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hey guys i need 3 people to help me with the elevator part on xbox one. I have all tags just need people for the elevator. Add me and send a message to EscapeTheSyStem if you would like to help. Thanks alot
  • Blutwor
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey guys i need 3 people to help me with the elevator part on xbox one. I have all tags just need people for the elevator. Add me and send a message to EscapeTheSyStem if you would like to help. Thanks alot

XBOX One - add me :-) I just completed all phantom assignments. I would like to enter the Phantom room too.
  • IIITudzIII
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited September 2017
    I JUST FOUND MY FIRST DOG TAG (THE HAMMERHEAD ONE)!! FINALLY!! AFTER 2 LONG YEARS... I just need 3 more people to go down the elevator. I'm on XBOX 360. Gamertag: TheWEBuster97
    Post edited by IIITudzIII on
  • aizquierdog01
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    IIITudzIII wrote: »
    I JUST FOUND MY FIRST DOG TAG (THE HAMMERHEAD ONE)!! FINALLY!! AFTER 2 LONG YEARS... I just need 3 more people to go down the elevator. I'm on XBOX 360. Gamertag: TheWEBuster97

Oh my god finally xD I have all Dog Tags. GT: Asiergasteiz12
  • uvekolarz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I'm on PS3 and have all dogtags, need 3 people. My PSN id: uvekolarz
  • Uryufuu
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2017
    Hi, i looking for 3 people for elevator, i have 2 dog tags: snowflake and submarine. id:Uryufuu
    Thanks for connecting with me, have a good day. (PC)
    Post edited by Uryufuu on
  • TheLostHero24
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I don't really have anyone to help me out with this so I'm looking for people who can help.
    I'm on Xbox 360. My GT is TheLostHero24.