Which perk combinations you liked

CI-I13F
150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Since many started to finish assingments i d like to ask that which Perk combinations you like for each class? And how those help you in what type certain situations and maps?

Comments

• Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I really only care about hasty retreat the flak one, everything else is just meh to me.
  • CI-I13F
    150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Syzzix wrote: »
    I really only care about hasty retreat the flak one, everything else is just meh to me.

ye seems -%10explosive dmg really works well. its a very good bonus coming from something we dont even need to unlock. İt might work good with "Leading from the front" veteran perk. since that -%20 explosive dmg does stack. Only problem is you gotta run with gas mask on all the times. So you field of view going to reduce a bit plus the sounds get lowered so you cant sometimes track footsteps.
  • dj4047
    459 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly other than the standard three that everyone automatically has unlocked I dont really care for them. They are very minor perks that I barely notice if at all. I was fine with the game before specializations, I guess they give some players something to progress towards or customize their soldiers somewhat.
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dj4047 wrote: »
    Honestly other than the standard three that everyone automatically has unlocked I dont really care for them. They are very minor perks that I barely notice if at all. I was fine with the game before specializations, I guess they give some players something to progress towards or customize their soldiers somewhat.

Agreed, i havent bothered even attempting to unlock any of the others as they all seem pretty 'situational' to me.
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well medic doesn't need fast regen,assault needs flak.
    Scout I 'll run inconspicious, hasty retreat and the one with spotting tripmines, since i've always used them.
    I just avoid everything suppression related,beside hasty retreat.
    Suppression is already almighty powerful so even reducing it does nothing. You have to run when suppressed.
    The medic one that smokes the dead guy seems usefull but i'll have to test it. Seems like to much smoke may hinder you more than assist you.
  • Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    magosnow wrote: »
    Well medic doesn't need fast regen,assault needs flak.
    Scout I 'll run inconspicious, hasty retreat and the one with spotting tripmines, since i've always used them.
    I just avoid everything suppression related,beside hasty retreat.
    Suppression is already almighty powerful so even reducing it does nothing. You have to run when suppressed.
    The medic one that smokes the dead guy seems usefull but i'll have to test it. Seems like to much smoke may hinder you more than assist you.

I've played in a match were a bunch of our medics had it. We lost 200-1000 because we couldnt see the enemy so they just kept firing blindly into the smoke.
    SO far it's never once helped, but honestly I've never seen smoke actually help anyways. Just seems to just tick everyone off.
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I use Flak, Cover, Silent Rescue

Flak because of all the explosives constantly thrown at me, I seem to be very important when someone decides to throw all of his grenades at me :wink:

Cover because suppression is a real problem on most of the medic rifles

Silent Rescue because reviving is my main job as a medic and the more people I can revive the better it is.
  • MarxistDictator
    4875 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like inconspicuous because the game has been out for 10 months and we finally got a counter to the spot flare.

Flak is also great since I have a grenade magnet in my pocket and even on the giant new maps if a low ranked player lobs a grenade as far as it'll throw it always lands on my toe so it's nice not to die when that happens.
  • SFSeventh
    266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Juggernaut, Flak, Hasty retreat. Combine that with the M1900 and gas grenades and you have perfection. Quick movement speed when suppressed, 35% explosive dmg reduction and just hipfire that shotgun :D Dont forget the dynamite to rek buildings to pieces.
  • huricanechuck
    1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    health regen , works really well and it carries over if you pick up an elite kit. flak seems ok. other than that , i tried them all in the CTE and didn't really seem very helpful , hasty retreat ain't bad though.
  • creepNpeep
    724 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As mentioned, they're pretty useless and unappealing.

Even more so if you play hardcore.
    A lot of them are redundant in hardcore.
  • scorpionshahan
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've unlocked 2 of them and they haven't effected my gameplay. Honestly if a person knows how to play none these matter
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2017
    I've unlocked 2 of them and they haven't effected my gameplay. Honestly if a person knows how to play none these matter

True ok but why not running faster when suppressed to reach cover?
    Why not having a tripmine that can spot a bubble of 30 meters to use at critical spots?
    Also i already saw the effect of using incospicious many time on amiens and argonne.
    But yeah they're uselss, ok.....
  • GORAS187
    19 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What if all squad have the same perks, lets say RUSH game mode. Inconspicuous + Quick Unspot then u can guard almost every area ...
  • DaMutha1
    1210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Concealed rescue + stimulant syringe is brilliant for medic. Whoever said smoke doesn't help is crazy, and obviously hasn't tried to attack on Operations on the Russian maps.
  • louismaxy
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mainly play as a medic though level 50 on the four main soldier classes however love playing concealed rescue it does help.
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A few combo's I've messed around with:

1:) Bayonet training
    2.) Hasty retreat
    3.) Stimulant syringe
    1.) Inconspicuous
    2.) Quick unspot
    3.) Cover
    ---
    1.) Juggernaut
    2.) Flak