Really he tested that with FX 8350 which had terrible IMC?!
NOIIIICE! NOIIIIIICEEEE! OMG, gamers nexus is brainless.
Games are depended on RAM.
1. High GB/s means better SC, better MT. Same goes for lower D…
I tried BF5 on my friends ACC.
I don't know why people on YT are hating woman characters (while there was only small number of woman on frontlines they deserve all honor to be there). They are yelling about realism... while playing only …
Micro-stuttering? Do you know what it actually means? Obviously you do not!
Stop crying about performance, because even i7 may drop under 60fps.
1. A BUG?!
2. CPU/GPU pikes (watch yellow and green line)
3. THE biggest problem is frametime…
Before you start - make sure that your CPU is at less than 10% at idle(4T). Make sure that BF1 menu does not eat your CPU = less than 20% usage
There is a fix. Well more fixes
1. You can go set BF4 affinity to 3 cores and (or even 2 with HT) - and…
DX12 crashing with 17.2.1 RX 480 8GB.
Was working with 17.1.2 RX 480 8GB.
DICE should know that DX12 doesnt works as it should! They need to focus on this, specially AMD should also push for DX12 optimization = Its the only way to fix it.
Well we want more physics, more destruction, weather etc.
It would be much different performance if this game was build on new engine with DX12 only. Then CPU would have less impact...
Anyway people are making mistakes when buying budget PC. Check …
- Reset bios settings
- Make sure that your CPU is not throttling
- Fresh install nvidia drivers (DDU)
- Make sure that you are using dual channel DDR4 it is very important for gaming and multicore efficiency.
- Try to disable hyperthreadin…