drbobcat Member

About

Username
drbobcat
Joined
Visits
40
Last Active
Roles
Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V
Points
23

Comments

  • DigitalHype wrote: » EA FY 2018 revenue was what? $7.7 Billion USD? And they can't give you guys enough resources to do both? Why are we paying AAA prices for these titles? I agree with the OP. This is a bit insulting. However, I don't necessaril…
  • While I obviously wish the game had been released in a better state, this is where we find ourselves all the same. No matter how often y'all cry "it should have been there from the beginning," it won't change the current situation. He was reaching o…
  • SLRs are among the most statistically deficient weapons in the game given their awful recoil, rate of fire, and magazine size. There's little reason to pick any of them over a bolt-action when playing recon. And then there's the assault SARs. They a…
  • My issue with all those telling everyone to just "slow down and take it carefully" are missing a bunch of other factors at hand... 1) That doesn't really deny the camper's ability to kill you whatsoever as it still will take more time to detect t…
  • full951 wrote: » the repair tool is sad in BFV it can't kill or damage enemy vehciels. it can't even fix what it was alway able to fix in past titles didn't it used to disarm enemy mines to? definitely not in bfv Yeah. That is another a…
  • Leave it to the geniuses at EA to cannibalize one of their tentpole franchises with a desperate cash grab. If I were working on Firestorm (or BFV in general), I'd be furious with those in charge. All that work is wasted at this point unless Criterio…
  • This does seem like an oversight. I don't really see an issue with this and, if they are particularly scared of changing things, they could just make it so that you cannot repair disabled modules until the vehicle has reached 100% HP. In other words…
  • SirTerrible wrote: » drbobcat wrote: » I disagree with any and all changes to spread. DICE was trying to get away from random bullet deviation with BFV and has mostly succeeded. However, I do agree that SARs are too powerful at the moment (and…
  • JediMastaWyn wrote: » The problem is every weapon has some sort of recoil reducing trinket. Making them all hyper accurate We've seen in patches that recoil reduction specializations can be toned down, so I don't see any issue with that b…
  • I disagree with any and all changes to spread. DICE was trying to get away from random bullet deviation with BFV and has mostly succeeded. However, I do agree that SARs are too powerful at the moment (and/or recon SLRs are far too weak). I think …
  • I believe the issue here is that DICE misnamed the weapon in question (or got it confused something else). I believe the weapon we're getting this week is actually the Darne machine gun (pics / wiki entry). That could be used in a MMG role (and is f…
  • 1) Reduce Operations to 40 players exclusively. The 64 mode is poorly balanced and completely devoid of strategy/tactics. I love Operations otherwise and I hate that so much of the player base is being sapped by the presence of the 64 player mode. …
  • saddlebred12 wrote: » they can't OHK in CQC any more can they because of the reduced headshot multiplier right? Correct. The HS multiplier is now 1.8 instead of 2. This means revolvers cannot OHK at close range anymore. This would make r…
Avatar

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!