stuwooster Member

About

Username
stuwooster
Joined
Visits
710
Last Active
Roles
Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE
Points
101

Comments

  • Could be a port forwarding issue on your router. You haven't accidentally joined into a party and your voice is being routed to party chat instead by any chance?
  • I never played Zombie Zombie, never had the cassette (google it kids) for it.
  • @mischkag I realise from a technical standpoint this is not the best example as the server is probably dumping data, but it is a pretty good representation of what i see from time to time mid game. Right at the end of the clip, as the game en…
  • jjju wrote: » stuwooster wrote: » I have a question. @mischkag Sometimes the game will lag out and some players will just lock in place, part of the rubberband / teleport thing.However when this happens i still sometimes get the aim assist pul…
  • mischkag wrote: » @stuwooster: Can you please separate out the aim assist issues to a separate thread? I know it affects hit registration, but it really is a spearate mechanic and we have @jjju to work and respond to it. The players will be ren…
  • GeneticFatman wrote: » You just talk in circles by saying the same thing again and again after I reply to you. I will not reply to you anymore. You are here solely to cause problems and defame me. I already reported you for what you have been do…
  • GeneticFatman wrote: » I never said I was number one in every game now did I? I said I was in the top three if you actually took the liberty to read what I stated carefully. No, you aren't hurting my pride by any means but clearly you have it in…
  • KILLUNCLE84 wrote: » I agree. They never nerfed Manic Miner just because I couldn't get past Eugenes Lair. LOLs taking it back a bit, i just watched a video about Ant Attack last night, so much nostalgia. :-)
  • You can try on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/ The Devs are pretty active on there.
  • At least this didn't happen to you. For those how did not watch, didnt even spawn into the plane, it crashed while i was still in the spawn screen. or this Instant spawn death, i have had the same thing as OP where by the time you are…
  • Once upon a time we played games as they were, even the ones that were sadistically difficult. (member Ghosts 'N Goblins, 3 lives fiendishly hard and when you complete the game, you actually start at the first level again but everything is twice as …
  • Ram1c wrote: » Sir my message is simple lol I miss America before it turned into a crybaby fest. Political correctness is ruining free speech. People need to learn how to take a joke again. It not just the US believe me.
  • GeneticFatman wrote: » My friend, your point here is irrelevant. I don't care. You are not proving anything to me that is worthy. I'm always in the top three -ALWAYS- just by sniping, if you want me to post screenshots I will and I have countless …
  • Well you have very few flags defended either so you really are not helping your team very much. I did say i was pretty average player but my Kd is positive, i cap flags and finish top 5 most of the time WHILST HELPING MY TEAM.
  • GeneticFatman wrote: » If you think being a sniper is a run-and-gun class you clearly think illogically, along with the others that think that way. It is if you are any good and actually have some situational awareness, what do you think …
  • jdbelcher1998 wrote: » @stuwooster try turning off slowdown assist as well. It will continue to track player movement and pull your aim off target. I always played with slowdown on on BF4, but have turned it off on BF1 and I don't notice this an…
  • One of the devs already said they dont have it because there is only 3 variant slots per weapon type available and the sweetspot is so far out that it wouldn't be helpful with irons.
  • Sounds about right. When OP can't even get their own gamertag right you kniw they have to be pretty special.
  • I have a question. @mischkag Sometimes the game will lag out and some players will just lock in place, part of the rubberband / teleport thing.However when this happens i still sometimes get the aim assist pulling my crosshairs around like the game …
Avatar

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!