advice battelfield 5 not worth it

noristox
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Messages: 1 Member
Modifié (21 mai)
hi guys, i bought (battelfield 5) this nonsense game , and i discovered that the snipe scope is limited in 6x , so literally they dont want you to play sniper and  the game is so bad (glytch, lag) , the BF1 is muuch better (graphics and soundtrack and everything) so i want to share my experience with you so you wont fall in the trap like i did, thanks  peace :)

Réponses

• Sournoy
    793 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1, BF1 Incursions Alpha, Battlefield V Messages: 814 Member
    Hi guy. You are in the French forum here... not sure you will get many answers. Anyway, players here are in BF5 since months now, so we all know those f*** issue with the game.
    For the sniper *6: i think this limitation is enough as we already have too many snipers on some maps. For me, Dice should transform the sniper to a real scout, limit the number of scope *6 ans 1-shot (head) kill to an elite class like in BF1 = only a few ones, one some maps and not at the start of the game. Good luck.
  • MisterGarzok
    4195 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1, BF1 Incursions Alpha, Battlefield V Messages: 4,216 Moderator
    Hello,
    Please go to the US Forum : https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us
    Have a good day.

MisterGarzok EA Modérateur Battlefield FR \/ DICE Friend BF1 BFV \/ Héro AHQ \/ Assistance Technique
Cette discussion a été fermée.

Salutations, Étranger !

Si vous souhaitez rejoindre la communauté, cliquez sur l'un de ces boutons.